[UNAC S3] Week 5 Results

Users who are viewing this thread

Cradoc

Grandmaster Knight
Bit late on this one. My bad! Remember Screenshots please! Also Module has been updated to include lastest version of Mountain Fortress, sorry for any inconvenience.

replaced the koa banner in my bannerpack

gxMLXJu.png

tmw 12-10 koa

gg wp.

but when both captains ask for no specs, I don't understand why everybody is allowed to come back mid-match to stream? really disrespectful

8:29 PM - Rurin: Sorry about the streaming thing btw. I can explain the main issue after the match if you want.
8:29 PM - Cradoc: yeah I didn't know Cal and oodle were speccing before and asked to leave
8:29 PM - Cradoc: I wanted to stream this for WarbandNA
8:29 PM - Cradoc: but no time set
8:29 PM - Cradoc: and I was in CSGO match when Iwas told
8:31 PM - Rurin: <3 We'd have been fine with the stream, we just want to know beforehand, rather than after people leaving
8:31 PM - Rurin: (then returning)

My bad, I guess I wasn't fully understanding the situation, that's why my stream was stopped and deleted.

The reason for any kind of hard feelings is because we were unaware that Cradoc was supposed to stream, and he was late to the match, and several wKs had entered. Us, along with KoA, didnt want specs for the match, so asked them to leave. Said wK members were pretty unhappy with that, so then they came back shortly after that and got streamer. To us, it looks like they were just mad at not being able to watch, so made up some bull**** excuse to come back by claiming to stream just to get around what we'd asked. It to my knowledge was never really a huge issue, though apparently I was wrong.

That's what it looked like during our match to me.

ClockWise said:
The reason for any kind of hard feelings is because we were unaware that Cradoc was supposed to stream, and he was late to the match, and several wKs had entered. Us, along with KoA, didnt want specs for the match, so asked them to leave. Said wK members were pretty unhappy with that, so then they came back shortly after that and got streamer. To us, it looks like they were just mad at not being able to watch, so made up some bull**** excuse to come back by claiming to stream just to get around what we'd asked. It to my knowledge was never really a huge issue, though apparently I was wrong.

That's what it looked like during our match to me.

"4. Only team members, referees, admins, or streamers are allowed to be Spectators of matches unless captains agree to allow other Spectators."

Honestly we wanted to stream the match before we left. Whatever though. I know I'd want every wK match streamed if I could. Nice to see where we went wrong.

The place to complain about this is in the suggestions thread, not here. Then again I'm no longer an admin for this abomination (thank god) so do what you want.

If there is supposed to be a match stream, then I think the teams and captains should be informed, just as a common courtesy and to avoid a mess like this.  :razz: On a personal level, I was never aware that anyone was supposed to be streaming the match or wanted to and was never told.

Im all for having all the matches streamed if we could. But there needs to be clear consistent communication.

I did say at the end of the Wappaw vs TR match that WarbandNA wanted to stream KoA vs TMW but that wasn't clear enough.

I think streams have a viewership of 10 if they're lucky. So no, probably not. And if its at the end, chances are most people have stopped watching. Season 1 did it fantastic. PMs sent to each captain confirming that they were being streamed, pretty awesome all the way around.

Anyways, the situation is over and the misunderstandings have been cleared up as far as I know. Nothing more to argue.

The_Troubadour said:
Went to the ER after the first set.
****ing worst time.
ggs im really proud of my koa boys

:shock:

Hope you're ok or whoever you were with was ok!

Back
Top Bottom