Using The Nicer Female Face In Other Mods?

Users who are viewing this thread

KP125x5

Recruit
Recently I've been trying my hand at installing some minor mods to improve the look of character faces, but nothing comes close to the faces in Prophesy of Pendor, especially the pretty female face.  I'm just curious if anyone knows if it's possible to take some of the files/lines of code and move them over into different mods.  If so, how?  I'm still new to this and one mistake means the game will crash.

Thanks.

There doesn't seem to be a 'prettier faces' mod. Is that the exact name of it? I did a search on the forge and got no hits

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,271159.msg6491247.html#msg6491247

Idk where I put the txt on how to do the face thing but it's not that hard anyways. If I had to do it for myself it would probably just come back to me. I think there's instructions on how to do it on that chinese post but idk. You could try to look for my post in the forge that may have said how to do it but idk if I explained it there or not (I probably did). Also since PoP supposedly cleaned or w.e the textures you may want to use their files and just use the chinese files (they are in english or should be) as a template.

I also think some of the old stuff in the forge was archived I found some things in a google search that I had posted before but the search function finds hardly anything weirdly. None with the tag I used frequently. Or they deleted things with occult in them :grin: oh well what do you expect from a turkish company.

Back
Top Bottom