Kurdistan Workers' Party

Users who are viewing this thread

these are the massacres that pkk have done after 2005.
- 2 july 2005 train massacre in samandağ

- 16 july 2005 explosion in kuşadası
- 2 april 2006 pkk burns an bus in bağcılar

- 13 may 2006 massacre in atatürk neighbourhood

- 28 august 2006 explosion in antalya

- 12 september 2006 explosion in diyarbakir
- 22 may 2007 explosion in ulus

- 31 may 2007 massacre in çiçekdere

- 29 september 2007 attack to the bus in şırnak
- 3 january 2008 explosion in diyarbakir

- 9 may 2008 massacre in yuvalıçay neighourhood

- 27 july 2008 massacre in bestereş

- 27 july 2008 explosion in güngören
bibliography: pusu ve katliamların kronolojisi written by ümit özdağ

their strategy is changed? and these are the only civilian targets, im not talking about military targets or the attacks before 2005.

after 2008, goverment changed its policy about pkk and kurdish problem and started acting "real" friendly against pkk.  im not even gonna talk about what happened in oslo. and they released a tape about öcalan. he was insisting about his demands and threating turkiye with a people's war with 200.000 civilians.

Not all of those are directly linked to PKK, some of them were used as "reaction attacks" OR they were done by "rogue" groups affiliated with Kurdish independence.

If PKK had an agenda of massacaring civillians, people would have been dying literally everyday in the heart of İstanbul itself. Not even in the eastern regions.
Both PKK and Turkish army used terror in the 1990s. 2000s, country became more transperant. PKK has no interest in killing civillians anymore. They don't even have interest in killing soldiers.

In the past years, only clashes happened because army did not stop its operations into PKK guerilla areas or PKK launched a retaliation attack for a specific incidence.
If you get all your news from the same media, you will never be aware of these of course. When did you ever read news from other sides perspective? Do you even have an idea of their strategy and plans?

Sierra Maestra said:
Hey guys, I know this is an old topic and i'm not hanging around here but you need to read this.

We were visiting the families that lost their relatives in this turkey-kwp fight because of ramadan. There was an old guy which was a ranger back in nineties, we visited him and he told us his story about this war.

"We were 10 rangers in the village. There was a stone trench in front of our house, against terrorist attacks. It was the 28th of August when they attacked at 8o'clock with 28 terrorists. As they attacked rest of the rangers escaped from them. I fought like forty minutes. I shot their leader and another one of them. Later they saw my child who is looking from the window, they went in to the house from the back, i did not see them while doing this because i was in the trench. They killed 4 of my children and my wife. I saw all of this when they left. Only one of my children survived, he was hiding in the well."

after we said "we're sorry" he continued:

"I'm not very pained about it, sadness won't bring them back and also i got my revenge, however but im very upset about my little daughter. She was 3 years old. They shot her in the belly. When i went in, she was still alive. I hold her, i tried to close the big wound on her belly but.. I lost my child in my arms. That is the most painful memory of life. What did they want from a 3 year old baby?"

It was sure a sad story that made us cry but another thing is, he was not hating kurdish people, he was just upset about it.

So, this is it. Today they are trying to show kwp as a sympathetic organization who are freedom fighters. They are not freedom fighters. They are not heros. just bunch of killers.

Im really really sorry about my bad english. still working on it. Good day to you.
Ahem, might you be this guy by any chance?

Allegro said:
Sierra Maestra said:
Hey guys, I know this is an old topic and i'm not hanging around here but you need to read this.

We were visiting the families that lost their relatives in this turkey-kwp fight because of ramadan. There was an old guy which was a ranger back in nineties, we visited him and he told us his story about this war.

"We were 10 rangers in the village. There was a stone trench in front of our house, against terrorist attacks. It was the 28th of August when they attacked at 8o'clock with 28 terrorists. As they attacked rest of the rangers escaped from them. I fought like forty minutes. I shot their leader and another one of them. Later they saw my child who is looking from the window, they went in to the house from the back, i did not see them while doing this because i was in the trench. They killed 4 of my children and my wife. I saw all of this when they left. Only one of my children survived, he was hiding in the well."

after we said "we're sorry" he continued:

"I'm not very pained about it, sadness won't bring them back and also i got my revenge, however but im very upset about my little daughter. She was 3 years old. They shot her in the belly. When i went in, she was still alive. I hold her, i tried to close the big wound on her belly but.. I lost my child in my arms. That is the most painful memory of life. What did they want from a 3 year old baby?"

It was sure a sad story that made us cry but another thing is, he was not hating kurdish people, he was just upset about it.

So, this is it. Today they are trying to show kwp as a sympathetic organization who are freedom fighters. They are not freedom fighters. They are not heros. just bunch of killers.

Im really really sorry about my bad english. still working on it. Good day to you.
Ahem, might you be this guy by any chance?

hahaha, thats exactly what I though actually when I read that :smile:

Back
Top Bottom