[ NA ] Shattered Realm Gaming [ Relaunch - Most Bugs Fixed ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, well, Thank god these UNPROFESSIONAL people posted this thread on Taleworlds. 1 Reason, : They can't Erase it.

These People, DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RUN A SERVER.

I ran Avalon NA when it had high players to 80 - 90 + , When Peasant made the wrong decision to bring GCG (True Cross) in the NA Server as all ADMINS, i Resigned. And  Avalon NA Shut down 3 days later.

Now, You say i have no experience? Your dumb.

Shyana, Brugall, they are dumb, they don't know how to do ****. and it's not only them its a couple more. Believe me. they were former Admins on Avalon, and decided to be a big shot and go make their own Server. good for them.

I  made a post on theit Website and it was deleted moments after when Shyana was being complained Upon. so i made another one so another server owner can see it before it can get erased.

shatteredrealm.net/index.php?/topic/58-banned-for-no-reason-p/

I might be rude, but sorry i do not have time for 12 year old people to be crying over stuff. You read it > you get over it. -How life rolls-

Smokey Great Job, they deserved it.

I will, put up a message i had with the former Head Admin , I will block His/Her's Name..

L!$%@^@#: Shyana banned me. She/he/it was handling his own cases and healing during combat. Bert was spawning in gold during wars on his RP and using godlike to fight.
L!$%@^@#: I spoke to Brugall about it
L!$%@^@#: Showed him proof
L!$%@^@#: He left my TS and unfriended me on Steam.

So if you want to call this a Server, you are Mistaken, I call this a Kindergarten Class.

Have a great day.

oh lol just as i was typing this.

<23:01:04> Trying to resolve hostname ts.shatteredrealm.net
<23:01:04> Trying to connect to server on ts.shatteredrealm.net
<23:01:05> You are banned permanently. Reason: "Come back in 30 mins, i need to see it happen."

#####\

L!@$@%^#: <23:16:39> "Bertrand": and tell him if he wants an unbann go to the one who ordered the ban. "quote it plox"

So being banned without VALID Reason.

Good luck on this server.
-Cookie_Monster

~ALL RESPECT~

also known as : Oikos_Metos

No matter Oikos. No need to hide my steam name. I was the former head admin for Shattered Realm.

I have been an admin for quite sometime. It's had its ups and down. I was due for a Senior admin position on Avalon - which Velmond blocked due to my refusal to join the GCG from Gwae'Bloom's old clan - The Gypsies. Not to mention, my siding with two admin who were unjustly removed from Avalon by Velmond.

From there, I moved to Sacred Oath. There, I was brought on for an immediate Admin position. Which, there I was going for head admin and had support for such.

I had all but quit PW until my friend Thomas messaged me about Shattered Realm. A new server, a new start, and maybe with good owner for a change, seeing as how Peasant's not listening to his staff brought down Avalon, and Mango's simply not letting any of his staff actually help him brought down Sacred Oath.

Oikos was a damn good server owner on Avalon. He may have made his mistakes and **** ups, but he was able to keep his staff happy and keep the server professional. This is in sharp contrast from the Community Owners on Shattered Realm.

I was brought in, by Brugall, an admin that I had personally trained on Avalon, into a separate channel as soon as I joined their TS. I had Senior admin virtually handed to me. I was thinking about admining again, but I never had asked for such a role. However, I accepted to help out the server.

The next morning, I return to the TS. Hadn't even admined the night before, but was looking forward to jumping back into the admin seat. I was, again, pulled into a private channel by Brugall.

Brugall immediatly went off on a rant about the server, and, most of all, his admin staff. To quote him, "I'm tired of rookies training rookies".  By the end of our chat, I had Head Admin tags throw onto me.

So, with that, I began to look into ways to help the server. First and foremost, I ran into quite the problem. After speaking with a few Trial Admins, I was told they had no log access at all - How can an admin truly help the player base without log access? I took this to the COs. Thier reasoning was that the banlist was added into the same interface as the logs, and, understandably so, the COs did not want the TAs to have access to that. So, after working out some kinks, Shyana was able to provide simple logs for the TAs.

Things were looking up. I then pulled a few TAs and began talking to them. Asking them about problems, issues, concerns, etc etc. I even pulled in two more admins into the staff - which I had been green lighted to do from Brugal. Not only did I bring two admins, but I brought two experienced admins, who i had worked with extensively on Avalon, to help train the mass of young, unseasoned administrators on the server.

Later that night, I had been in the teamspeak, talking with admins and gathering any other issues I could find. Problems with the Admin rules, guidelines, and the server rules in general were discussed. I was working with the admins to build a new rule list to present to the COs when players began to hop into our channel and ask for help. They complained about COs Bertrand and Shyana. Both of which I knew from Avalon. So I dug into the logs and was appauled at what I was able to find.

Shyana:

Mass banning players without speaking to them.
Banning players for offenses his own faction was also committing.
Handling his own reports.

The list goes on. I already had bad blood from Shyana - I had been a major force pushing to have him removed from his low admin position on Avalon for breaking of our rules. So, I looked to Bertrand who had seemed to be a good admin as I saw on Avalon.

However, it was no better.

Bertrand:

Spawning in of mass amounts of gold.
Spawning in admin tools to heal players only from his faction.
Healing himself during combat.
Seemingly going godlike during war.

I couldn't stand for it. I pulled Bertrand and spoke to him about it. I gave him the chance to defend himself. The arguments given were weak at best - that he was a CO and he knew the rules. That this was a server for him and his friends to have fun. Etc, etc.

After which, he left the channel and went into a locked channel with COs Collosus and Shyana. Within 5 minutes, Shyana came into the channel, announced "You're all being perm banned. Byeee" and mass banned everyone in the channel. Admins and simple players alike.

I was banned from the forums in short order. So I thought, "You know what... **** it. I'll just play on the server. Not going to admin for a change". I come onto the server, and run around as a peasant. I spoke to a few players, but within 20 minutes, I was banned from the server. No announcement. No talking to me. Nothing at all. Perm banned for logging in.

According to the people I have spoken to, I was banned because I was going to "Have all the COs demoted to TA".

Sounds like a smoothly running server, eh?

~M

AKA: Master, MeganBloom_The_Gypsy

Basically Jeru is the admin fac , and that pisses me off , you can't war with them , if you do you will get punished for that , anyways i think that CO's just don't take it serious , when the server first launched the GoT map everything was fine , and now it's dead for me ... because i don't even want to join shatteredrealm anymore because of this corrupt staff , and about the GoT map , there is a map named Game of thrones , but that map is blank and you have to edit it , so there is no actual Game of Thrones map released , except one on the shatteredrealm , if there is i'd like to see it ...

This is why I always say that admins should be commoners...

The Main Issue in this Server is Bias Community Owners. I do not care if they erase my comments or so. The thing that gets me mad that they fool the Player Base and cheat PW Mod.

Taleworlds should do something about this.

Cookie_Monster1 said:
The Main Issue in this Server is Bias Community Owners. I do not care if they erase my comments or so. The thing that gets me mad that they fool the Player Base and cheat PW Mod.

Taleworlds should do something about this.

You do realize you don't have to play on the server correct?

mind-blown.jpg

Cookie_Monster1 said:
Okay, well, Thank god these UNPROFESSIONAL people posted this thread on Taleworlds. 1 Reason, : They can't Erase it.

These People, DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RUN A SERVER.

I ran Avalon NA when it had high players to 80 - 90 + , When Peasant made the wrong decision to bring GCG (True Cross) in the NA Server as all ADMINS, i Resigned. And  Avalon NA Shut down 3 days later.

Now, You say i have no experience? Your dumb.

Shyana, Brugall, they are dumb, they don't know how to do ****. and it's not only them its a couple more. Believe me. they were former Admins on Avalon, and decided to be a big shot and go make their own Server. good for them.

I  made a post on theit Website and it was deleted moments after when Shyana was being complained Upon. so i made another one so another server owner can see it before it can get erased.

shatteredrealm.net/index.php?/topic/58-banned-for-no-reason-p/

I might be rude, but sorry i do not have time for 12 year old people to be crying over stuff. You read it > you get over it. -How life rolls-

Smokey Great Job, they deserved it.

I will, put up a message i had with the former Head Admin , I will block His/Her's Name..

L!$%@^@#: Shyana banned me. She/he/it was handling his own cases and healing during combat. Bert was spawning in gold during wars on his RP and using godlike to fight.
L!$%@^@#: I spoke to Brugall about it
L!$%@^@#: Showed him proof
L!$%@^@#: He left my TS and unfriended me on Steam.

So if you want to call this a Server, you are Mistaken, I call this a Kindergarten Class.

Have a great day.

oh lol just as i was typing this.

<23:01:04> Trying to resolve hostname ts.shatteredrealm.net
<23:01:04> Trying to connect to server on ts.shatteredrealm.net
<23:01:05> You are banned permanently. Reason: "Come back in 30 mins, i need to see it happen."

#####\

L!@$@%^#: <23:16:39> "Bertrand": and tell him if he wants an unbann go to the one who ordered the ban. "quote it plox"

So being banned without VALID Reason.

Good luck on this server.
-Cookie_Monster

~ALL RESPECT~

also known as : Oikos_Metos

Honestly this isnt even a real complaint, you say you dont have time for 12 year olds and this is a (Kindergarden Class) and you arnt even making a proper complaint. About all I got out of this was "Everyone is a stupid head" and youre so amazing because you ran Avalon.

Cookie_Monster1 said:
You do realize you don't have to play on the server correct?

Thank you Sherlock Holmes :smile: , It's the fact that, this is the only NA Server and they are taking Advantage of it.

People wouldn't be going on this server if it were as bad as you have described.

And if bad things have happened to you, then like I said, don't play on it, or deal with it.

I AM MANGO THUG, I BEAT JERU FACTION EVERYTIME I GO ON.

Every time I beat them, I will get COs and Owners teleport to me threatening to ban me unless I give back the castle.

Admins will also start making up false rules to try and ban me and my bunch of merry men, but I would simply open up their website and show that I am clearly not breaking the rules.

Bertrand/Whoever the **** he is, stated to me that There are hidden rules that are not put on the server for common sense, and that the Rules were ****ed up because of Shyana.

After all this, we FINALLY MANAGE to prove that we were in the right and were allowed to keep the castle.

Right after that, Shyana banned us cause he was pissed off that we proved her wrong, and TOLD the ENTIRE server about it.

Clearly this server went down for a good reason.

mango_thug said:
I AM MANGO THUG, I BEAT JERU FACTION EVERYTIME I GO ON.

Every time I beat them, I will get COs and Owners teleport to me threatening to ban me unless I give back the castle.

Admins will also start making up false rules to try and ban me and my bunch of merry men, but I would simply open up their website and show that I am clearly not breaking the rules.

Bertrand/Whoever the **** he is, stated to me that There are hidden rules that are not put on the server for common sense, and that the Rules were ****ed up because of Shyana.

After all this, we FINALLY MANAGE to prove that we were in the right and were allowed to keep the castle.

Right after that, Shyana banned us cause he was pissed off that we proved her wrong, and TOLD the ENTIRE server about it.

Clearly this server went down for a good reason.

Considering im not the person who banned you i find this quite funny lol.

It was known that Shatteredrealm was bashed left and right players constantly saying that it was the worst server. People didnt like it and the Community Owners didnt even like playing on it anymore. If people want another server they can make it themselves. I was told before i even tried to start a Server, the PW Community is ****. And they are proven right.

Shyana said:
It was known that Shatteredrealm was bashed left and right players constantly saying that it was the worst server. People didnt like it and the Community Owners didnt even like playing on it anymore. If people want another server they can make it themselves. I was told before i even tried to start a Server, the PW Community is ****. And they are proven right.

The Community may be ****, but when you guys decided to create a server and start abusing and thinking yourselves as gods, You guys just labelled yourselves the douches of PW hosters. Good Luck trying to become admin on another legit server with you and your whole team's name tainted by the **** you all have done.

Shyana said:
If every server banned the trolls PW would be the best Module.
It would be the best module if these suggestions were implemented: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,307432.0.html

2) I am not sure if this is possible, but make weapons wear out like shields do. If peoples swords, lances, etc. broke after a long time of use, they would naturally have to buy more, and thus the demand for new weapons being smithed would increase exponentially. As it is now, a soldier can theortically have the same weapon for his entire PW career... even if he fights and dies in 50 battles, he can in theory recover the same sword/lance/mace over and over again... that same weapon might have blocked 5000 attacks and killed a hundred people with armor.. yet it remains useful... that is just silly.  :eek::eek::eek::eek: that really needs to happen. MAster smiths should have a Whetstone to sharpen items

Trust me shyana, fighting back when people start hating on your server will just make you look bad. 

Unless your like me and don't care about that, I would pipe it down.

I tried playing shattered realm but could never spawn in, or if i died I would have to rejoin every time.

I don't know if it is just me or what. 

I know I have seen them hire some very questionable people, but some could say I'm a questionable fellow myself so I really have no room to be judgmental. 

All in all enjoy having a server up while you got it, because to me running a server kind of takes the fun of the mod away.

Well, i'm going to go back to not playing PW because i'm bored of it in it's current state. 

Maybe some magical update will role out and fix everything.  Like vornne not making it open source anymore.

I'm sure there are plenty of persistent world versions for mods to go off of in the future.  Persistent world should sort of part ways with it's new found hoarding tendencies. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom