• A fun and good community to play on.
          [*]Banks/Armor Saving/Item Saving

[*]Constant Updates on whats going on.

[*]Good Roleplay experience.

[*]Active Staff

JIgVlPd.png

http://shatteredrealm.net/index.php?/topic/2-rules/

Shyana said:
The one that peasant released, yours hated me. Then i realized it was a me error >.> Never went back. Whats the diffrence between the scripts?

Mine is a later version with less issues and i think peasants didnt include HP Saving yet

We are truely sorry that we let the biggest dumbass of Smokey come to our server. He mass banned the hole server when we removed him but we restarted it and the bans were removed.

Am I a troll? Yes.  But did I mass ban because I felt like it? No.

I mass-banned because I didn't want to let you and your biased/corrupt staff go unnoticed.  I temp-banned one of your buddies for breaking rules, only to be told to go to ts3 or I will get removed.  And Peasant, you're a ******** idiot.  You made servers because you got banned on all of the current ones.  I even started the original trojan with you, only to be removed because you couldnt "trust me", which I'm not going to get into because it's irrelevant.  But yes, I do agree, Shattered Realm is the worst server to have ever been made.  All of the owners bought the game from the steam summer sale, and then Shyana used their money to make his own server.  They didn't even rename their Game Of Thrones map, since it isnt the original game of thrones.  There already is a Game of Thrones map, stop advertising yours as the only one and rename it.  By the way, I was posing as one of Bertrands friends and he gave me admin, gg.  By the way x2, you're all illiterate on purpose.  Whole*, gg.

Klatynokis said:
Am I a troll? Yes.  But did I mass ban because I felt like it? No.

I mass-banned because I didn't want to let you and your biased/corrupt staff go unnoticed.  I temp-banned one of your buddies for breaking rules, only to be told to go to ts3 or I will get removed.  And Peasant, you're a ******** idiot.  You made servers because you got banned on all of the current ones.  I even started the original trojan with you, only to be removed because you couldnt "trust me", which I'm not going to get into because it's irrelevant.  But yes, I do agree, Shattered Realm is the worst server to have ever been made.  All of the owners bought the game from the steam summer sale, and then Shyana used their money to make his own server.  They didn't even rename their Game Of Thrones map, since it isnt the original game of thrones.  There already is a Game of Thrones map, stop advertising yours as the only one and rename it.  By the way, I was posing as one of Bertrands friends and he gave me admin, gg.  By the way x2, you're all illiterate on purpose.  Whole*, gg.

Funny part is after we removed you the biased complaints stopped. Maybe your the issue in every server and is why everyone bans you and removes you. And we dont have to rename the GoT map either. No were in it does it say Original does it? didnt think so go throw your piss fit somewhere else.

Um, I'm not banned on any server, and I was only removed twice. 1. from the original Trojan, and then your server.  And if the biased complaints stopped, then why is it still there? 10% of the Admin Staff is in Jerusalem, even Jerusalem members tell me that their money/armor is spawned in from the admins/Server owners.  As I told you before, i've been here longer than you have so you don't know what happened in the past.

So far this has been a pleasant server to play on. Admins usually will hear out your problems, and are both responsive in game and in the ts3. I hope I can continue to enjoy this server and that it grows and becomes better over time.

I am making a complaint on the website , but i am very frustrated by what i saw today.

I came on the server for a second time and although i was randomed last time i was there i figured things like that just happen.I go to the town center and a man named zeneus_tripten is randoming everyone. he spawns in acts like he will do nothing then attacks you when your back is turned. this went on for 20 minutes.
That is not the bad part. the bad part is that the 2 admins nord huscarel and xii where right there when this was happening. i sent several admin messages and spoke in all chat all while they were announcing about an event they wanted to run. i ran up in-front of one twice asking for help still nothing. eventually some left due to the randomer who admitted what he was doing on open chat. he had a friend named julien who was killing others too.

I doubt they even saw that i told them they were the 2 worste admins i ever saw. its that or they knew what was happening and was friends with the randomer. he killed me in the line the admins put us for the event i re spawned and sick of this killed him and THEN the admins saw it. even then though even though i technically broke the rules the admins did nothing. nord huscarel acted like he was going to kill me and swung at  me but then backed down. after being attacked 3 times in a row and practically begging for help and then losing all my money to this idiot randomer who continued to taunt in all chat i believe it was warranted.It is beyond excusable how much they turned a blind eye to. I hoped to call this server my new home for my return to pw , but i honestly do not know if i want to as much as i like who started  the server.

i cannot register on the website as of this due to issues with the activation link and my browser. so this will have to be the player/admin complaint. i hope this is an isolated problem.

this is shortly before he finally killed me after several attempts
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=279147258 
Me waiting in the line the admins want to make an event for just a minitue away from being killed finally
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=279147275 
Me getting fed up and killing him and then they jump on me. well they did not punish that except for attacking me then leaving me alone
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=279147296 

I am a former admin of pw and an admin of GK_Siege so i know what it is like and how it can be hectic. But this is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom