[WNL3] Congratulations, Acknowledgements and Closing Thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OurGloriousLeader said:
Sir Galahad the Pure said:
The people you get along with somehow can influence and change your behaviour, like in this precise case. Some people who behave in a certain way individually can act in a different way because of the influence of their "circle of friends" :/

How come Ceasar didn't get nicer after meeting you then?
Ceasar is a hopeless case, even someone like Cavetroll couldn't change his mind :sad:

Thanks to Scar and referees for organising.
Thanks to  Eman,Captain Lust for streams and great commentating.

Super overpower super top superman playir  :lol:

Unfortunatly no mention of the betting thread... (not angry, just dissapointed)

IMHO this was the best tourney to see as a spectator (except the lag). The division system seems to be good, and with time, it would be a good remark on the true skill of a clan. Playoffs didn't get the #HYPE though. The ref addition was solid and the admins were great! (Especially Scar!).

Looking forward to the next tournament! (ECS 2.0?)

PS: TSHIRT SELFIES! PLZ!

Thanks to all admin,referees,streamers,teams and players. Especially Scar,Duken,Deacon and lastly thanks to all idiots in KURWA  :grin: We thought match will be more hard because we weren't even prepared a little. And my new fav friend cleric, a big thanks to you because you are teaching me street english and you made us happy everytime.

btw, t-shirts and selfies coming soon  :cool:

relaXcz said:
so, when yu ar on so high position, yu can ban meh or mute meh, to maek yu feel good
Yep, feels great to have to mute one of my oldest friends in the scene for acting like an idiot.

I feel 10 feet tall.

One thing I wanted to bring up was about doing the finals over a weekend as some kind of special. I mentioned this to some of the admins on steam but I really think having a big weekend where the semi finals and finals are played would add a bit more of that knockout, tournament conclusion feeling that some people think might have been missing. Though I don't think the finals themselves really lacked much hype, partly just because it was such a good game.

Captain Lust said:
One thing I wanted to bring up was about doing the finals over a weekend as some kind of special. I mentioned this to some of the admins on steam but I really think having a big weekend where the semi finals and finals are played would add a bit more of that knockout, tournament conclusion feeling that some people think might have been missing. Though I don't think the finals themselves really lacked much hype, partly just because it was such a good game.

I personally would like a full weekend with the semi finals on Saturday and a preshow with analysis along with the final on Sunday. Would be great!

Congratulations Kurwa! Thanks for hosting the tournament admins and thanks for sponsoring Phreaky.

Captain Lust said:

Only issue with that would be practicing for the matches, guess you could play the same map and factions for both matches. Otherwise trying to fit two different map and faction fixtures in over two days would make it pretty awkward for the teams to practice for. The faction selection can heavily affect the way a map plays out as kurwa demonstrated using the nords on FBTR, with it being random and having 5 factions to select from practicing for it is a must.

A big thank you for all teams which took part on this awesome tournament. I also want to spend a big thank to the rest of the admin-team which made a good job with managing the tournament, Phreaky for being our great sponsor and last but not least a big thank to everyone who donated for the servers. I really appreciate your job. Congratulation KURWA for being the deserved champion of this season.

Thank you for the tournament :smile:

Although scheduling and pings made our participation a little awkward, we appreciate the professionalism and friendliness that this tournament embodied. The organization and community interaction were definitely of a higher caliber than what we're used to seeing in NA, and I appreciate all of the captains who added me on steam and started clamoring for training matches, even if we weren't always able to accommodate.

Good show, friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom