[EU] PW-Legacy | 'Make your legacy' | Bank Limits | Withdraw Limits

Users who are viewing this thread

Lol. I havent played PW as an actual player in quite awhile, not since Avalon.

Thought I'd log into your server and try it for awhile. Was RDMed twice coming out of spawn xD.

No worries. Decent ping, good map. Just looks like you need more admins.

~M

The server isn't bad, but as soon as you declare war on a faction many start to cry over that, even if a reason is legit, and they keep telling lords on how should they wage war. I think the administrators are getting involved in game-play and the rules hindering it more than they should.

My review , honsetly of this server, playerd for about 1 month on this server, and i am expeirenced nexus players, and good native player
I must say the server was fun to play, it has good community it introduced houses also which is different to nexus and avalon
BUT
i kept seen to harsh punishment for players who made their first or small mistake, and other(a small minority) who have been let off. which is one of the reason i stopped supporting this community and playing on that server.
Also due to biased admin,im sure if one looks at admin complaints on their forum, this would be noticeable straight away,  myself have experienced. therefor recruiting more adult /EXPEIRENCED admins would be better i guess to preserve a good community.  Have seen some admin banning people for no reason and insiting that they are right, and finally they are in the wrong without even apologizing to the player. I find it frustrating, without us THE PLAYERS the server wont be popular, you  must look aafter better your community and not always trying just to protect yourself
Reason I say it have experienced it 4 times so far,
I just give 1 example now,
Have been banned previously because , I Dropped my sword by mistake and a guy just stole it straight after, I warned that guy to drop my sword which he stole or  i would kill him,  I then kill that guy because he refused, 2 min after admin comes straight away and bombards me with question, and he keeps saying that i should have taken screenshot and that i should have said no loot bla bla bla, and i get banned for randoming , after my complaint on admin in forum,
he still denies that he did anything wrong , even If he couldnt quote me single rule, however I did quote him every signle rule, which clearly addressed my arguments  BBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUT something gets added in the rules all of sudden in my favor?! And new rule has been added without me asking for it!
I QUOTE Looting rule: If you killed a player then a timer of 20 seconds starts. If someone takes/steals from the corpe within in these 20 seconds then you can kill him without saying "no loot”. After the 20 seconds loot protection has passed you are required to say "No loot".  (thank me for it lol)
The Worst part  is , till today, that admin thinks he did not made a invalid bann,  this guy he is just a pro at deception , i copy past what he said
I'm being biased... xD I handled right and fair with just a 1h ban. Some did even think that that 1h ban should have been higher, but i did stay with the 1h ban. I actually made sure that you weren't banned for a longer period and still did make a complaint.That is just dismal. Everything was clear to you, as you told me before. And the your complaint for that one hour ban was invalid by HA Blackmail, so I was right.

Now, and also back then, you are just making trouble.

apparently even if it is a invalid bann of 1hour , there is no problem with it for him, and all of sudden i should get more then 1 hour  he states, he states i am trouble maker lol,  everyone who knows me kunta kinte(often playing in nexus  or camelot dm) am i a trouble maker? no! have good record!

its just a joke for real lads! but **** happens
until that admin and his crew of biased admin left, KUNTA_KINTE wont come back in that server which has so much potential.  I  :arrow: (DOOR)

Indeed ,have noticed also if someone declares war , people keep crying alot to admin. Not the case in other more popular servers.

In brief, there MUST BE CHANGE WITH how admins deal with complaints, yes! If you want to compete with nexus and avalon then you have to change the way you proceed more professionally for  couple of admins, i talk from experience with some admins compared to nexus which is the most popular server for the moment. Loook after your community!

Good luck
Bless

KUNTA_KINTE

Back
Top Bottom