[EU] PW-Legacy | 'Make your legacy' | Bank Limits | Withdraw Limits

Users who are viewing this thread

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
I've met some bad admins on the servers today.. I got RDMed and someone broke NRR, no punishment.. I get back to the place where I died, because my cart full of iron is there, and I get slayed for NRR?
While the other guy is still having fun playing, am I arguing with admins and their bad decisions. You should really re-think about which admins you accept or not.
Which admin was this?

You were killed previously by ReMz which was RDM, I believe, but that doesn't give you the right to go back and attack him. Robin slew you because he saw you attacking your killer which is breaking NRR.

ReMz will be punished for the RDM.

GG.. Best server ever mate! (sarcasm ofc :roll:) I got RDMed several times, admin is making a big deal of it, I kill someone which I was robbing, and I get auto-ban. Best admin method I've ever seen! :neutral:

I would highly recommend you to go to Nexus instead of this server.

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
GG.. Best server ever mate! (sarcasm ofc :roll:) I got RDMed several times, admin is making a big deal of it, I kill someone which I was robbing, and I get auto-ban. Best admin method I've ever seen! :neutral:

I would highly recommend you to go to Nexus instead of this server.
Well thanks for the flaming, but I am pretty confident in my admin team and I assume you broke the rules. When you rob someone, if doesn't give you automatic right to kill them.

Your admins are horrible. There was a battle in the city, between city watch against zendar faction. and they broke NLR like, Idk.. 1000 times? 2 admins were online and they banned me for spamming admin chat. Get your **** together.

wheneverwhatever said:
Your admins are horrible. There was a battle in the city, between city watch against zendar faction. and they broke NLR like, Idk.. 1000 times? 2 admins were online and they banned me for spamming admin chat. Get your **** together.
Was this battle a war? If it was then it was legal to go back and kill you. Spamming admin chat is never a good thing, even if you were the most honest person in the game that never broke any rules.

Rosslington said:
wheneverwhatever said:
Was this battle a war? If it was then it was legal to go back and kill you. Spamming admin chat is never a good thing, even if you were the most honest person in the game that never broke any rules.

NRR: You can go back to where you died but you cannot attack or do anything hostile to your killer for 15 minutes after your death. Your killer can kill you without warning if you try to loot your stuff back.

They didn't even wait for 1 min.Admins were all around, didn't reply at me.

Also 2 days ago one of your admins - cant remember his name sorry - attacked us, we killed him then he told he was gonna ban us because of randoming but I made a clever lie about knowing the server owner -you :grin:- and get rid of him, seriously you should get more experienced people.

wheneverwhatever said:
Rosslington said:
wheneverwhatever said:

NRR: You can go back to where you died but you cannot attack or do anything hostile to your killer for 15 minutes after your death. Your killer can kill you without warning if you try to loot your stuff back.

They didn't even wait for 1 min.Admins were all around, didn't reply at me.

Also 2 days ago one of your admins - cant remember his name sorry - attacked us, we killed him then he told he was gonna ban us because of randoming but I made a clever lie about knowing the server owner -you :grin:- and get rid of him, seriously you should get more experienced people.
If you had remembered the admin's name and made a complaint I could have sorted it.

Same stuff happened again.

I go in the server, seeing my faction disbanded so I needed a commoner staff, an outlaw german kid came close to me and killed me, a dosen of times. And when I got mad and was about to kill him, he quit :grin: Well, server had like 60 players in prime time, no admins. Seriously?

Sorry but, I am not playing on your server anymore.It seemed good with its flexible and relaxed rules but all the kiddos jumped in there, and no one to enforce any rules.

wheneverwhatever said:
Same stuff happened again.

I go in the server, seeing my faction disbanded so I needed a commoner staff, an outlaw german kid came close to me and killed me, a dosen of times. And when I got mad and was about to kill him, he quit :grin: Well, server had like 60 players in prime time, no admins. Seriously?

Sorry but, I am not playing on your server anymore.It seemed good with its flexible and relaxed rules but all the kiddos jumped in there, and no one to enforce any rules.
I am slowly building the admin team up.

Arveron said:
So, just let me tell a little story...
I'm sorry to hear that, as with all new servers we still have a lot to improve on. We will change map soon which will exclude a Towns Watch and a player shop which are not put to good use and instead are used to RDM. We are also going to start to be a little bit harsher with our punishments because before all the trolls would just come back after a temp ban and start breaking the rules again.

Arveron said:
So, let me share another story...

A newly joined friend and me get to the NZ shop, when suddenly 4 Outlaws want to rob us. As we kill three, the fourth one has Khergit Elite Armor (while we have very bad weapons) and manages to kill us both. Some minutes later, we are freshly spawned in Bredby, 2 Outlaws rob a peasant. We run to help, when suddenly the same Outlaw, namely Tarzyn and some other guys pop out (admin abuse?). They want to rob us again, thanks to better weapons, we manage to kill them. As we loot the bodys and return to Bredby, Tarzyn and another Outlaw follow us. All of the sudden 5, then 8 Outlaws (probably Teamspeak) surround us. One of them says halt, of course, wants to rob us and surprisingly everyone, even the just killed outlaws before, get into the fight.

These are the situations where I want to join goddamn Nexus, random the hell out of there and make some money, forgetting Legacy. It would be easier than dealing with that bull**** on this server. Really, admins, get your **** together.

@Froi: I guess I will probably kill 90% or more of the outlaws who randomed me, most of them cannot even do a descent block, not speaking about kicking, jumping or spinning. It would not a problem if there were one or two. But these are raiding groups of 4, 5 or more players, equipted with heavy armor, 2h-weapons etc. I cant defend myself in this position when a slay from behind kills me instantly or my attacks with a short sword or a spear dont make any damage. Its even nicer if there are Polearms, Bows and Crossbows involved. As told before, I can manage "usual" combat situations, but I cant cancel the chat AND block in time when I am suddenly attacked or dodge 2+ blades. If I had just ANY chance, I would not complain.

if you want to join nexus just so you dont have to deal with some outlaws then that is sad man ...and your talking as nexus admins will respond faster or will be active .... this post made me cry and laugh at the same time ... you made my day .

Arveron said:
Maybe you should read that sentence (and my hole complaint) again carefully and with a little more effort and comment AFTER you understand it. I neither think about Nexus' players following the rules nor their admins being good, active or just "there".

On Legacy, there are not only "normal" outlaws, but well equipped GROUPS (and, as it seems, admins) of outlaws waiting for single persons, even raiding in New Zendar or Bredby if no danger to them is around. Due to the server rules, it is nearly impossible to fight against them without breaking the rules (read the goddamn first post). That has nothing to do with a robbery and ruins the game for everyone except the particular group.

That was my complaint, besides the massive rule-breaking without any reactions from admins. It would bother you too if you would loose some nice gear because some jackass randomed you without warning (best from behind).

well maybe ... why dont you join them then ? i mean some people take it as a fun thing to do so you can't blame them as you enjoy some nice quiet time they enjoy killing every but i wondered if the server had the rule : outlaws can be and can kos if so then your wrong with complaining and just join a faction and if it hasn't then your right and i would apologize if i offended you in any way ...

Arveron said:
@Froi: I guess I will probably kill 90% or more of the outlaws who randomed me, most of them cannot even do a descent block, not speaking about kicking, jumping or spinning. It would not a problem if there were one or two. But these are raiding groups of 4, 5 or more players, equipted with heavy armor, 2h-weapons etc. I cant defend myself in this position when a slay from behind kills me instantly or my attacks with a short sword or a spear dont make any damage. Its even nicer if there are Polearms, Bows and Crossbows involved. As told before, I can manage "usual" combat situations, but I cant cancel the chat AND block in time when I am suddenly attacked or dodge 2+ blades. If I had just ANY chance, I would not complain.
Get better.

Back
Top Bottom