[EU] PW-Legacy | 'Make your legacy' | Bank Limits | Withdraw Limits

Users who are viewing this thread

ixsWEtN.png

Hi guys, we have decided to start a new PW server called PW-Legacy and we are going to try and compete against Avalon and Nexus :smile:.
Below is some information about our server and how it works. You can find out more information at our website: www.pw-legacy.com

Information

Scripts
The scripts we have for PW-Legacy are:
  • Automatic Banking
  • Daily Withdrawal Limit
  • Bank Caps
  • Gold, Item, Faction/Class and Hitpoint Saving
  • Location Saving
  • Enhanced Logs
    • See who picked up/dropped an item/weapon.
    • See who attacked who, how much damage was dealt and with what weapon.
  • Private Housing
  • Persistent Item Chests
Banking Limits & CapsThe banks on PW-Legacy have a 500,000 withdrawal limit per day, and a 10,000,000 bank limit. However, you can carry as much gold on you as you want.
If you want to upgrade these limits, you can help the server by donating and you will get a boost. (see Donation Perks)

Note: The withdrawal limits are reset at 12:00pm UTC +1.

The limits and donation perks are still up for debate.
Rules

TeamSpeak IP:
ts.pw-legacy.com​

You've got the holy good luck from saint Ocelot the-great-and-powerful, this is a good sign no doubt.

Nice , keep it on , free of bugs . And with some patience you'll become the new Avalon , and if Nexus doesn't change their rules & start respecting the community , you may even become the new Nexus .

Good luck ! :wink:

Hakko said:
Nice , keep it on , free of bugs . And with some patience you'll become the new Avalon , and if Nexus doesn't change their rules & start respecting the community , you may even become the new Nexus .

Good luck ! :wink:

Irony. Because Peasant is well renowned for respecting his players. Randoming in his own server must've been a clear sign then of his paternal love and respect for his players.

Been playing here for a while yesterday, had alot of fun.
Pity that some of the gates and stuff dont work though..
And there was this guy that declared illegal war and kept RDMing with no admins arround.
But we got him good, locked them up in the castle by dropping the gate and keep respawning and hitting them with a rusty sword till they died.
Then we had gear and could fight the guys - who didn't plan to make peace - on even grounds.
Untill the guy on the armored horse combat logged.

AD1A1354EDBCA676DC79778EB9F49BF4F0F445C7

Anyway, made some friends and had a blast. Will be back here. :mrgreen:

Fallon said:
Been playing here for a while yesterday, had alot of fun.
Pity that some of the gates and stuff dont work though..
And there was this guy that declared illegal war and kept RDMing with no admins arround.
But we got him good, locked them up in the castle by dropping the gate and keep respawning and hitting them with a rusty sword till they died.
Then we had gear and could fight the guys - who didn't plan to make peace - on even grounds.
Untill the guy on the armored horse combat logged.

AD1A1354EDBCA676DC79778EB9F49BF4F0F445C7

Anyway, made some friends and had a blast. Will be back here. :mrgreen:
Good to hear you had fun. As with any new server you will get some people thinking that the server doesn't deserve to be online and therefore will start to RDM and break all the rules. If you know his name, you can make a complaint here: http://pw-legacy.com/index.php?/forum/11-player-complaints/

Rosslington said:
Good to hear you had fun. As with any new server you will get some people thinking that the server doesn't deserve to be online and therefore will start to RDM and break all the rules. If you know his name, you can make a complaint here: http://pw-legacy.com/index.php?/forum/11-player-complaints/

Feel free to share any GUIDs if you get an 'organised' RDM attack, Nexus do not tolerate our staff or clans seeking to bring down a server, and are happy to work with other server owners.

S0mebody said:
Rosslington said:

Feel free to share any GUIDs if you get an 'organised' RDM attack, Nexus do not tolerate our staff or clans seeking to bring down a server, and are happy to work with other server owners.

I wanted to say to this that I can't believe some people would even think about doing such.. But then I realized that there are a lot of scumbags around. :neutral:

Just don't dig to deep on this board (actually, do not read any of it except actual information about the mod and it's content like crafting tutorials or scene info, which is compiled in the stickies. everything else is at your own risk).

Fallon said:
S0mebody said:
Rosslington said:

I wanted to say to this that I can't believe some people would even think about doing such.. But then I realized that there are a lot of scumbags around. :neutral:

People have the urge to be able to do what they want every once-in-a-while, considering they have no intent on being banned on their favorite server (often cases Nexus recently) they find other servers to do so. It's not so much not thinking that other servers ought not to exist, but the ability to do nefarious actions with no risk of real consequences.

just got banned.... but your own rules

RDM: You cannot kill other players without a reason. Reasons to kill someone are:

You are being robbed/halted by them.
    They have attacked you.
    You are at war with them.
    They have insulted you in local chat.
    They have kicked, punched, or horse bumped you three times.
    They have stolen your items or loot.

say i got a reason , outllaws attacked me and kileld me WITHOUT any reason att all , so i atttack the outlaws. and by waay should on a RPG server a outlaw be free 2 kill ? since he is a criminal ?

I was with blooded_Hound  he got randoemd  7 times, so he killed everyone who killed him... Guess what admins on this server didn't care until Hound killed a admin for doing nothing xD

I've met some bad admins on the servers today.. I got RDMed and someone broke NRR, no punishment.. I get back to the place where I died, because my cart full of iron is there, and I get slayed for NRR?
While the other guy is still having fun playing, am I arguing with admins and their bad decisions. You should really re-think about which admins you accept or not.

Back
Top Bottom