Best mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Modder223

Knight at Arms
This mod Perisno is truly the best mod i have ever played, the troops are great, the music is great, everything about it is great... My hat goes off to the devs for working so hard and for so long on this mod  :smile:

Modder223 said:
This mod Perisno is truly the best mod i have ever played, the troops are great, the music is great, everything about it is great... My hat goes off to the devs for working so hard and for so long on this mod  :smile:
Thanks for the kind words, that really means a lot to us, with that being said even before we release 0.7.

Michadr said:
Modder223 said:
Thanks for the kind words, that really means a lot to us, with that being said even before we release 0.7.
Do you guys need help with anything? i dont know how to code or model but i am a talented writer and can help with writing quests or dialogues if needed

Modder223 said:
Michadr said:
Modder223 said:
Do you guys need help with anything? i dont know how to code or model but i am a talented writer and can help with writing quests or dialogues if needed
No, for the most part that is taken care off. It's not really that simple as "writing it" as it has to get implanted. But if you are up for learning how, pm me :smile:

Athkor said:
Hopefully it will have ALOT more Legendary Items!

[Maybe text on quests that update? xP]
There... might be :wink:
What i can tell you now, there will be more awesome weapons.

Athkor said:
Hopefully it will have ALOT more Legendary Items!

[Maybe text on quests that update? xP]

i`m pretty sure the Legendary items quests don`t update the text because it is intended, you actualy need to read what the quest giver says (which i found to be actualy acurate if you think a bit about it)

lik there was a quest about some sword and at some point it said sth along the lines of : Search for X character in an abbot the area around Forde(i think it was).

abbot = a chappel that would be found in castles = it told you to search the castles around Forde to find that X character.

plus it is more fun/immersive to have to remember the quest than just accept the quest look in the Quest Log, go to X then Y then bam quest done  :wink:

Modder223 said:

You can learn. None of us knew **** either when we started. :smile:

Here's where to start, if you're curious: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

The Dark Robin said:
Modder223 said:

You can learn. None of us knew **** either when we started. :smile:

Here's where to start, if you're curious: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
yeah michadr is helping me learn to do it im currently on the step of adding osp's to a mod/learning the code for each type like horse or armor.. im open to learn modeling  :grin:

Modder223 said:
Completely agree to this!

Modder223 said:
im open to learn modeling  :grin:

Heh, well if you do, teach me a bit as well will you? :razz:

Use Blender though. Wings3d may be slightly easier at first, but it has far less capabilities than Blender.

wooray!! I used to play the mod Native Expansion by Soulmata and now that mod and its forum is dead.
I was bored and browsed the forums and found this cool mod with some of native expansion used to create the mod. Now I can continue to enjoy playing warband! :smile:

Thanks for the cool mod to keep me busy until MB II  :mrgreen:

dynasyhan said:
wooray!! I used to play the mod Native Expansion by Soulmata and now that mod and its forum is dead.
I was bored and browsed the forums and found this cool mod with some of native expansion used to create the mod. Now I can continue to enjoy playing warband! :smile:

Thanks for the cool mod to keep me busy until MB II  :mrgreen:
It never hurts to add a little spice from another great dish :wink:  (or mods so to speak)
Have fun mate!

For me this is not the best yet, this is a promising mod and even better with MelanieWard changes but Pendor is still a better mod and that Games of Throne mods (clash of kings) is good too even if the dev is like.. Sandor Clegan.. But he is still a very good moder.

My TOP 3 is

1 Pendor  (finished)
2 Clash of Kings, (unfinished)
3 Persino (unfinished)

Imho the best feature in each mod.

1 Pendor:  (Your own knights order )
2 Clash of Kings ( The quests line, some quests are realy good)
3 Persino (melanieWard improvements haha)  :wink:
Persino is still the youngest mod and Michadr worked solo for a long time so the door is open for this mod to become my N°1  :cool:

Drakken said:
For me this is not the best yet, this is a promising mod and even better with MelanieWard changes but Pendor is still a better mod and that Games of Throne mods (clash of kings) is good too even if the dev is like.. Sandor Clegan.. But he is still a very good moder.

My TOP 3 is

1 Pendor  (finished)
2 Clash of Kings, (unfinished)
3 Persino (unfinished)

Imho the best feature in each mod.

1 Pendor:  (Your own knights order )
2 Clash of Kings ( The quests line, some quests are realy good)
3 Persino (melanieWard improvements haha)  :wink:
Persino is still the youngest mod and Michadr worked solo for a long time so the door is open for this mod to become my N°1  :cool:
PoP - maybe eldest of popular single-player mods. And amount of people worked on it... let's say a lot.
ACOK - questlines you say? Hmmm... seen something like that in Brytenwalda... And i know only one full story orientired mod - Light & Darkness.
And what about Perisno - devs trying to implement best features from other mods\OSPs experienced by them as a players, but not by simple copypasting. They adapting, reworking, creating from scratch many things to match the atmosphere of their dream world.
And btw Mich hardly working alone, others stay unseen mostly, but he is "engine" of the dev team.

Light and Darkness was my favorite mod for a time, for a time only, the mod is outstanding but maybe a litle too linear and magic can kill the fun, the whole balance is suspicious.
Persino in my TOP3 with a 0.6 its not so bad.
If i remember well Michadr was alone up to the 0.3, am i right?

Back
Top Bottom