OSP Medieval 3D Art Life_Eriksons-Medieval-Sword-Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Life_Eriksons-Medieval-Sword-Pack

Contains 28 swords (IXth - XIIIth century) with working LOD's and scabbards.

5911-1-1402866458.jpg

Download Link:

Mirror Link (Push the blue downloadlink button with the white cloud in it.):

Please give me credit.

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I try to download it, the file being downloaded is an executable, not ZIP archive, and both my antivirus and paranoia fire a huge warning.

Perhaps you should really, really use a different file host?

Lav said:
When I try to download it, the file being downloaded is an executable, not ZIP archive, and both my antivirus and paranoia fire a huge warning.

Clicking on the big button, blue background, saying "Download" downloads the zip.(Maybe you clicked an ad?(I have adblock, so I get the page without any popup ads or redirecting ads))

EDIT: tried without adblocker, and it seems that you clicked on the big image "Download/Play". The download button is on the right, with blue background, under the file stats.

Aye, thats the issue. They have a bunch of fake download buttons plastered around the page.

Lav said:

Sorry guys, I'll type a warning in the description.

Aye, downloaded it. Nice pack. :smile: Presence of scabbards and lods is especially great, many forget them unfortunately.

Very awesome looking swords, I will download immediately! What metal texture do you use for the swords?

It would be nice if you can upload these to the Mount&Blade Nexus instead of these ad filled download sites.

Slytacular said:
Very awesome looking swords, I will download immediately! What metal texture do you use for the swords?

It would be nice if you can upload these to the Mount&Blade Nexus instead of these ad filled download sites.

It's a mixture of these:

ifimf32pb8jf.jpg

eittja9t8un.jpg

Nothing spactacular. More important is the darkness of the texture, so the envmap shader works correctly.

Uploaded the pack on Nexus. (Don't know why I didn't do that right away as I allready have an account. :neutral:)

Back
Top Bottom