• Troubadour

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Cru

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline for roster submissions is now over.

Best of luck in your Semi final scrims teams.

KoA-tK please post the time of your scrim once you arrange it and what server would you prefer.

For potential Streamers:
We will really appreciate if someone is willing to stream/record WWC matches.
So if someone is interested of doing it just post your stream channel link or link to the match you have recorded over here(click me).

DoF 12 - 8 TR

First map:
129965753-4.jpg
129965752-4.jpg

Second map:
129965751-4.jpg
129965750-4.jpg

Poll edited.OP to be updated tomorrow.

First post updated.
Fixed map for medal scrims added.

Second post edited with the outcome of Semi Finals.

KoA-DoF is arranged for tonight at:
8:00 pm EST
1:00 am BST

Will be played on WWC_Chicago 2 server.

NA-WWC-Logo_zpsf0666719.png

emptybanner_zps8b2cb97f.png
  Fourth Place goes to 
emptybanner_zps8b2cb97f.png

The Regulators

nawwc1s2-fourth_zpsec06c5a0.png

Thanks for playing, TR!

It was disappointing to see you have to forfeit a match due to low numbers. I have regarded TR as a strong clan, so I'm sure next time you register, you'll get the numbers and do a lot better! Thanks for playing!

banner-native_zpsec78a2fb.png
  Bronze Medal goes to 
banner-native_zpsec78a2fb.png

Turtle Knights

nawwc1s2-bronze_zps39b7b924.png

Congratulations Turtle Knights!

Well deserved bronze, tK! For your first WWC, you've sure surprised me! You've improved so much since you've started, and for a new clan, I'd say that the other clans better start watching out for you! Congrats on your third place medal! Thanks for playing!

dof-vintage-banner_zpsb837201e.png
  Silver Medal goes to 
dof-vintage-banner_zpsb837201e.png

Defenders of Faith

nawwc1s2-silver_zps4cb6e3ce.png

Congratulations Defenders of Faith!

Awesome job, DoF! You had an awesome victory over TR! Even though you lost a lot of your NA members to other clans, you've still shown you can compete with your Eurosquad in America by making it to the Gold Medal Match, and no doubt are a force to be reckoned with!Many congrats DoF! Thanks for playing!

6qct.png
  Gold Medal goes to 
6qct.png

Knights of Avalon

nawwc1s2-gold_zps5e9a9d79.png

Congratulations Knights of Avalon!

Congratulations on the Gold Medal, KoA! A strong display of teamwork has led you to this WWC's Gold Medal! You've secured a spot in Champion's WWC, so you may play in other WWC's without pressure. Congrats KoA! Thanks for playing!

NA Season II WWC 1 MVP Award

Lets take a look at the poll.
Troubadour it is. I am not sure how he played in Semis, but he was dominant figure in Golden medal scrim. He definitely carried KoA towards their third golden medal. This MVP award for him in WWC competitions could be first of many to come!

So, congrats to Troubadour, The MVP of NA Season II WWC 1 !
nawwc1s2mvp_zps2f8385ec.png

-Poll locked
-OP updated

Topic will stay open for few more days for congratulations posts.

The_Troubadour said:
Troubadour it is. I am not sure how he played in Semis, but he was dominant figure in Golden medal scrim. He definitely carried KoA towards their third golden medal. This MVP award for him in WWC competitions could be first of many to come!
I hear you man. I'm note sure what (and how well) I've done some of the nights either.  :neutral:

Congrats all the teams.

KissMyAxe said:
The_Troubadour said:
I hear you man. I'm note sure what (and how well) I've done some of the nights either.  :neutral:

Congrats all the teams.
I wrote that part :mrgreen:
He didn't want to do it so I had to write something:p

KissMyAxe said:
The_Troubadour said:

Congrats all the teams.
Just to clarify, I had Erminas write that, for obvious reasons... :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom