[KoM] Kingdom of Mirilwen (Recruiting) Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

HoD_Milkman

PZYZ2ut.jpg

Hello Lads and Lady's! Bertrand, Milkman, and MamaJoe have all decided to make a new Native clan! The new Native clan is called, Kingdom of Mirilwen [KoM]. We do weekly scrimage's against PoN, and TK. KoM is proud to pronounce that they are recruiting. Anyone may join. KoM is a clan based on skill, maturity, and specifically just having fun! We take scrimages very seriously though. We want to bring the gaming experience towards you. We also play many other mods, such as, PW (Persistent World). The information that you will need to join is [KoM](Rank)_(Name). The banner is this:

zB1XMkq.jpg

kVccMm0.jpg

Thinking about joining KoM? Its easy! Simply add [KoM]Milkman on steam! Read the application settings below, and post them in the comments!

Apllication

Steam name:

Have you had experience with Mount and Blade?:

Do you have Teamspeak 3?:

Why do you want to join?:

Hopefully, we can see you in the fight!
c06kHRo.jpg

Wenfire unfortunately died. We were very in active, and we basically split into two clans. KoM, and TK. So, I joined with TK

Let me explain. Horde of Darkness was my clan, Lothoav was a separate clan and HoD and KoL merged. Wenfire was created. Wenfire then died because of their inactivity. We split into two again. Bertrand and I created KoM. Lawrence and Dirty joined with TK. Thats the end

Back
Top Bottom