What would be your last meal & Wish

Users who are viewing this thread

You caused too much trouble and The Man has decided it is time for you to leave this Earth.
While rotting on death row he come to you saying hes granting you one last meal and wish as long as it doesn't interfere with his plan.

What would be said last meal and wish?

An 8-piece meal from Raising Cane's with a large Dr. Pepper with extra chunky ice. And two Double-Doubles from In-N-Out. A lot of food, but if it's going to be my last meal it better be gigantic.

My last wish... hard to say. A ******* from Christy Mack?

All I can eat snow crab legs with butter and lemon, Red Lobster biscuits, mashed potatoes, potato bacon soup, cookie cake, and fried green tomatoes. With Sprite to drink.

Assuming the man is bound by mortal limitations, I guess I'd just ask for a proper burial and a message to my loved ones.

Unless I were being executed by a genie I wouldn't bother with any wishing. I would eat eight bottles of beer and several small glasses full of whiskey.

Flammkuchen drugged with penicillin. And my last wish would be that I was left alone for a while.

I'm allergic to penicillin.  :wink:

RabbleKnight said:
You caused too much trouble and The Man has decided it is time for you to leave this Earth.
While rotting on death row he come to you saying hes granting you one last meal and wish as long as it doesn't interfere with his plan.

What would be said last meal and wish?

For my last meal I will have the garlic mushroom supreme garlic bread (with red onions as an extra) from the local pizza place. And my last wish is that The Man die a horrible and slow death as a result of a mutated strain of smallpox.

FrisianDude said:
is dying of a penis-illin' allergy somehow better than being executed? I imagine it's not actually very nice. :razz:
peanutpolice.png

Back
Top Bottom