A slight problem

Users who are viewing this thread

tyguy151

Recruit
So here is my situation... i am trying to become a relic-master.
I have completed everything but the horseman's curse.
Unfortunately i am also Death and because of that i cant die...and to become a ghost.
you need to die.
Sooo i am pretty much screwed.
(and pissed off)

Does anybody have any neat little tips about how to end my miserable existence and become a damn ghost? I have tried pretty much everything like the undying sword, the underworld,lamia and giving the infinity stone to the bloodfountain.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Have a great day

I will be adding a quest to pass on the duties of being Death to another, less fortunate individual. I know exactly who, too. This will reverse the effects, and make dying possible again.

As with most cures that are being added this time around, no. It will be permanent.

Nearly every decision I make in the mod revolves around creating as many absolute choices as possible for hardcore characters, providing the most replay value possible, due to the need to make diabolical choices - even the stats you will build bear particular scrutiny in the light of many of the new changes. Being careful about your decisions in the game has never been so important as it will be, after the next update. :wink:

N0ught said:
As with most cures that are being added this time around, no. It will be permanent.

Nearly every decision I make in the mod revolves around creating as many absolute choices as possible for hardcore characters, providing the most replay value possible, due to the need to make diabolical choices - even the stats you will build bear particular scrutiny in the light of many of the new changes. Being careful about your decisions in the game has never been so important as it will be, after the next update. :wink:
As a cheating bastard, this frightens me very, very much.  :ohdear:

Back
Top Bottom