[WNL3] General Playoffs - Deadline 07/06

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was more impressed by your shieldwall than by the Cavplay, it brought fear into our hearts  :mrgreen:

Golradir said:
Varsunk?  :shock:

he wins us an average of 10 rounds a game, so with him we'd have won 17-0  :sad:
Actually I'm not too sad about the game, I think Div B is more fitting/interesting for us. I'm curious how well Wolfpack will do in A, they became very strong, at least if Ceasar doesnt play

Liwi said:
I was more impressed by your shieldwall than by the Cavplay, it brought fear into our hearts  :mrgreen:

Golradir said:

he wins us an average of 10 rounds a game, so with him we'd have won 17-0  :sad:
Actually I'm not too sad about the game, I think Div B is more fitting/interesting for us. I'm curious how well Wolfpack will do in A, they became very strong, at least if Ceasar doesnt play
Why yes, our shieldwall was perfectly executed, without even training for it!

Liwi said:

Golradir said:

I find this rude and offensive, someone ban this guy..

Congratulation to Aquila for staying in Div B and commiseration to CoR that have to play in Div A again next season.

~Scar said:
Congratulation to Aquila for staying in Div B and commiseration to CoR that have to play in Div A again next season.

ok, the truth is CoR and us both tried to lose and we succeeded! So, actually, we won! In a way

So what you are saying is that you in the end won your promotion (in some way at least) and thus should be given the spot in Division A, which then would mean that you lost (in the same way) and won (in another way) at the same time. So we would end up with Aquila playing in both Division A and B next season and CoR in Div A and B as well since their players wish to play there, and since I'm a nice admin I'll do my best to make everyone happy.

Well, let's make it short, the world will just explode.

Schwertbrüderorden 14 - 2 HITMEN

Hopefully someone will post screens, because somehow my screens got corrupted.

Edit: Thanks to Sbo_Hugo for handing me the screens

20BD2742ED0AEFDFA86C75D40AD234CC5E4A0621

BC6FE9F96C3F3F342D30A32838A33601C1C33AD0

78FC45D27F9C952485681B8E90FBFC94E0A6EA83

BAA7A9E935A78DEBD1D2AF019DC70AD1577C5230

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom