Mount And Blade Warband Napoleonic wars Regiment Recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone my name is Col_Mufassa and im here to get you to join 28th the 28th is a British line infantry unit we accept 13 to 21 year old players we will accept younger if you are mature this is also a brand new regiment to join this regiment add me/the officer on steam my steam name is Mufassa. Look below for more details! Oh and make sure to add me on steam i rarely check the forums.

If you are under the age of 13 and you are mature you may be able to be allowed in
If you are under the age of 13 and you are not mature you will have a very low risk of getting in the regiment
If you are under the age of 13 you will have a lower risk of joining

You MUST be mature to join

Events:

Trainings:

Monday 7:00pm EST US to 8:00pm EST US
Friday 7:00pm EST US to 8:00pm EST US

Linebattles:

Tuesday 8:00pm EST US
Thursday 8:00pm EST US

Ranks:

Rec - Recruit
Pvt - Private
LcCpl - Lance Corporal
Cpl - Corporal
Sgt - Sargent

Officer Ranks:
Lt - Lieutenant
Capt - Captain
Maj - Major
LtCol - Lieutenant Colonel
Col - Colonel

Officers So Far:
Col_Mufassa

People you need to add on steam:
Mufassa

Thank you and please join! Goodbye

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,262533.0.html

If you want to lead a regiment you should learn the rules first.

You only have 40 hours on record on mount and blade warband, I have 137 hours and I am still not ready to form a regiment. I suggest you get more experience.

I disagree with your assertion.

If one feels the need to lead, better to do it now and learn on the job than to put off a dream that may never become reality, for who knows what the future holds*?

*(Besides me ofcourse, being from alternate dimensions, realities, inter-dimensional peepshows, etc, etc. 
Spoiler alert: Don't eat the jerk chicken, it ends badly.  You have been warned.)

Back
Top Bottom