What should I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Trahern

Recruit
I have my own kingdom and i wish to defeat all of the other kingdoms.
But now the other 7 kingdoms they are all alliance and defensive pack.If i start the war with a one kingdom,then the other will declare war on me.
What should I do. :sad:

sorry for my english :grin:

wait, stock your town up to about 1000 soldiers, therefor the enemy won't attack you,  keep recruiting, and wait until most of the factions are at peace with you, then strike out.

thx :grin: Alfredthegreat and LibSpit

But I have 2000+ garrisons in all my fiefs.The ploblem is they will attack my lord's fief.

7 kingdoms vs 1 kingdom I'm sure I can't win this war.

So this is some sort of bug from diplomacy mod.

Oh I see. :sad:

But is there a way to make them war with each other?

thank you:grin:

How many days have passed in your game ? After a while those alliances/defensive pacts will turn into wars. From what i remember though most of the time 3-4 nations will be at war with the other 3-4, it then depends on whos side you want to join. Id recommend wiping a faction out to limit your enemies since they break peace treaties all the time by joining their allies wars.

Passed 550 days.

OK now I'm gonna wait untill they break alliances.

Thank you so much everyone.

Have a nice day.  :wink:

I have another ploblem.

After waiting for 40 days then everyone just declare war on me.  :!:

is there a way to use cheatmenu in console?

because then I can make them war with each other.

Thanks again  :grin:

Ah your that far in then never mind it usually occurs around day 50-100 i think. I wouldnt worry too much about them being at war with you honestly, just worry about your close neighbors the other nations wont send armies if your too far, you might have to deal with a few looter here and there but your prison should satisfy their needs :smile:

My neighbors are vaegir and swadian.

They have 120 lords but i just have 40 lords. ;(

It's ok now this will be an HONOR !!! :twisted:

Those two are usually what i tried to kill first since they have a tendency to ally with 3-4 other nations,anyway good luck.

you can use the dishonor tactic, just attack their lords, capture them and lock them up in a prison and make sure that they don't escape, it just takes time, then the factions will be running out of lords

Alfredthegreat said:
you can use the dishonor tactic, just attack their lords, capture them and lock them up in a prison and make sure that they don't escape, it just takes time, then the factions will be running out of lords
This is the best of tactics...

Back
Top Bottom