Diplomacy 4.3, taking fiefs, not exchanging or trading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello...this was nearly dead back when I got diplomacy and I can tell it is probably in life support. I never really got into other mods, I tried tweak db and other mods never responded well so I really liked diplomacy. The thing that made me quit was that I couldn't take fiefs back, I could exchange them for something better. A village for a castle, castle for town etc.

I tried brytenwalda again... but the numbers of the armies are just not something my pc can take. I knew that when I tried it the first time but in brytenwalda I can take fiefs FROM my lords at a penalty.

Is there any way, any possible way I could add the same feature to diplomacy? I just don't want to have a patch work of fiefs here and there with lords having things all over the place. I just want to be able to take fiefs back from the lords so I know which lords belong to which regions.

can I mod the savefile itself with something? console commands? a modding tool? I don't know... a long shot given the inactivity but diplomacy is always nice and has manageable army sizes. Every single mod I've played has this HUGE armies of 400+ as "small" and my pc can't take it which means every battle is a never ending 7+ mini battles that just drag on and on.

I guess the alternative, is there any way to reduce lord armies. I tried tweak db it says it can do it but it never applies. Hours and hours into brytenwalda and the armies only grow.

Back
Top Bottom