UKIP in a nutshell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Osric said:
No, I'd call it rude. You dont debate someone by swearing and telling them to shove their head up their own arse.
I told you to PULL IT OUT.

PULL.

IT.

OUT.

As in, stop making ridiculously exaggerated claims. Like this:

Osric said:
I have never seen such a barrage of anti-UKIP media coverage from the entire media spectrum
That is just not true at all. You're a liar and you're trying to adopt the US Republican "mainstream media hates us"-victim syndrome. You might have the memory and attention span of a housefly, but British papers have, in the past, launched very harsh attacks on both Tories and Labour. UKIP gets a lot of flak because they deserve it, for having racist and sexist homophobes on their lists.

I don't doubt that some journalists go overboard and take decade old quotes out of context. Independent, however, did not do that. Everything they wrote about UKIP MEPs was true and placed in the proper context. Ergo, you're an exaggerating liar, which is why I told you to pull your head out of your ass.

When you're lying and exaggerating and misleading, you don't get to demand civility and respect from other posters. You lied about both Independent articles.

Ah the forum...

A place to watch your opinion get dragged through the muddy streets of contradiction to be stoned to death while passersby laughingly-urinate on its corpse.

Always a horrible sight to watch one's argument(s) given a brutal summary execution in public. Does one disassociate one's self from it and keep walking, or does one rush to it and tenderly pick it up in the hope of someday reviving it?

Note: I am an innocent passerby I just came to look at the corpse.

"Islamic Rayguns".

And this, thanks to /pol/:

UK+politics+according+to+4chan+pol+.+I+didn+t+make+the_21bcd8_4590155.png

Back
Top Bottom