UKIP in a nutshell.

Users who are viewing this thread

jord210

Veteran
I just made this for teamspeak as we were having a racist debate on immigrants and the UK, and this came to mind. Thought I would share  :wink:

STuWk8f.png

There's a very strict rule that if you're going to create a thread dedicated to a single joke, it better be damn ****ing funny.

We also have threads for jokes, funny pictures, and what made you laugh, so there's that.

"Immigrants" should be written over Scotland as well, given the party's disastrous ousting from the region. Subverting the expectations of the reader by compromising the "UK" in UKIP and reducing it to English nationalism. That would at least have some minute comedic potential. Not now that I've crucified it, but it would have had potential.

I like to think I'm funny.

How far our country has fallen to elope once more with the Nazi menace.
(seriously, on one of their manifestos (previous election I think) it was mentioned that they would force mothers with possibly disabled foetuses to abort.)

That was Geoffrey Clark I believe.

A UKIP spokesman said the party rejected Mr Clark's "abhorrent" views.

"The party was not aware of these views when it allowed him to stand under our name," he said.

"Mr Clark has been formally suspended as a UKIP candidate and will not be standing for the party again.

"We would like to apologise to anyone who has suffered distress as a result of this matter."
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-20773800

The election results are absolutely diabolical.

Kobrag said:
(seriously, on one of their manifestos (previous election I think) it was mentioned that they would force mothers with possibly disabled foetuses to abort.)

I could not agree more. The electorate should be ashamed.

Jarvisimo said:

Kobrag said:

You wanted democracy?
Deal with the fact that someone you don't like get elected.
The peoples have chosen.

Wah wah wah... The people have voted and that's all there is to it.
Tories are wank.
Labour are ****.
Lib Dems are pussies.

For the average blue-collar layman, there isn't much of an alternative to these three other than UKIP. It's democracy, the system you'd all be begging for if we did not have it.

RabbleKnight said:
Jarvisimo said:
Kobrag said:
You wanted democracy?
The peoples have chosen.

I don't have a problem with democracy, and UKIP won fair and square.

But the whole far right landslide across the whole of Europe is deeply, deeply worrying.

It just makes me angry at the typical bigoted xenophobic nationalist voter here in the UK.

I'm really worried about this. Really worried. We needed the EU to act as an economic counterweight, a political body and a force for unison and betterment of the world as a whole. I understand the merits of antiestablishmentarianism, but the elections have just been this way out of nationalistic immaturity, like the Nazi party's victory in Germany.

The rise of UKIP has been so scarily similar - as a student of history and politics it really is terrifying how it's almost like a 21st century reflection.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
For the average blue-collar layman, there isn't much of an alternative to these three other than UKIP. It's democracy, the system you'd all be begging for if we did not have it.
I used to be Tory until I started studying politics in a lot more depth. Made a total U turn to Liberal Democrat. They aren't pussies, it's just they're forced to be the underdog because First Past The Post doesn't allow a third party. They did amazingly well in 2010 allowing them to get into a coalition - and they had to give up on a lot of their manifesto to get a referendum on voting reform, which they blew.

Sorry for the double post by the way. I'm on mobile so it's really tricky to edit. So yeah, sorry about that. :smile:

Jarvisimo said:
RabbleKnight said:
Jarvisimo said:
Kobrag said:
You wanted democracy?
The peoples have chosen.
But the whole far right landslide across the whole of Europe is deeply, deeply worrying.
Time are changing, maybe peoples are getting fed up with liberals.

China is rising to become a major superpower, the Cold War is semi-rebooting with Russian and American tensions on both sides of Europe, and the economy is increasingly unstable. Far right parties rising across Europe and creating a more divided front when they've come so far is disastrous and very, very unfortunate.

Eternal said:
China is rising to become a major superpower, the Cold War is semi-rebooting with Russian and American tensions on both sides of Europe, and the economy is increasingly unstable. Far right parties rising across Europe and creating a more divided front when they've come so far is disastrous and very, very unfortunate.
I agree about the last two part but how China being a superpower is a bad thing?

Back
Top Bottom