SP Native Dawn of a new era

Users who are viewing this thread

Redstone Knight said:
vovgre said:
Redstone Knight said:
How can I find this monster ? I found humanoids but I mean spider ones.
You want to find spiders, right?
Yep.

So, To find the spiders, you need to be bitten by Big Spider at the hall of the Emperor  :twisted:
Hall is in this location:
5996767.png

vovgre said:
Redstone Knight said:
vovgre said:
Redstone Knight said:
How can I find this monster ? I found humanoids but I mean spider ones.
You want to find spiders, right?
Yep.

So, To find the spiders, you need to be bitten by Big Spider at the hall of the Emperor  :twisted:
Hall is in this location:
5996767.png

I have just explored it. It is perfect but I can't escape. I think I am stuck in there.

Redstone Knight said:
I have just explored it. It is perfect but I can't escape. I think I am stuck in there.
Are you stuck in the web? Or what you mean, you just can't find a way to escape from location?

vovgre said:
Redstone Knight said:
Are you stuck in the web? Or what you mean, you just can't find a way to escape from location?

Well, I had a hard time escaping both from the web and in the caves too. In fact, I had to watch the video you made in order to escape the web. As for the caves, I just tried every way before escaping  :lol:

vovgre said:
Redstone Knight said:

I can't find the escape route. When I try to escape, this sea raiders kill me and again I start from the cell.

By the way, in next versions, can we see our troops in ruins ?

Redstone Knight said:
vovgre said:
Redstone Knight said:

I can't find the escape route. When I try to escape, this sea raiders kill me and again I start from the cell.

By the way, in next versions, can we see our troops in ruins ?
But in next wersion, you may be able to left some troops in this location after mission)
That's right. Shoot through the bars of one pirate and hits the wood of the door. So conceived, and it's passable. Just go forward by the way.

This is mission only for Main Hero, without helping  :twisted:

Redstone,

I played mod about 3-4 hours,but mod very boring for me,l prefer play cs:go or Perisno =))

Greetings! I am an author of this modification. I have made the final version of it: download.
Here u can find banners: download.
Warband 1158 - 1160.
final version:
Added Space station music when mod is loading
Russian version is allready inside
Fixed the prologue's text in the beginning
added new scenes for Sharis and Bareyye taverns, Suno and Durkuba arenas
New scenes for:
towns: Dihrim, Ichamur, Curaw, Reyvadin ,Tihr , Vercheg, Durkuba, Ahmerrad, Rivacheg , Sargot
castles: Bardak, Reyndi, Durrin, Veyah, Samarra
villages: Tamnuh, Mazen, Slezk, Epesh, Cheles, Azgad, Unriya, Mavity
added scenes with alien's flying transport
added the "ruined castle" location
Added the headcuting
added additional siege ladders in a few places
the lord's halls are made more beatyfull (not everywhere)
Animals in some scenes (they can move!)
some new banners
1482325849_6163420.jpg

1482325929_6180843.jpg

1482325998_6224863.jpg

1482325951_6212575.jpg

1482325876_6210527.jpg

Custom battle as an independent modification: download.
This tool lets you to make any battle from Native. U may choose any lord or king.
the editor is divided into 4 windows and every contains it's own settings
u may choose the number and type of troops
type of battle
siege or defendind
even weather and time of battle
also u may choose any scene as a battlefield
More info here.

Here is Christmas scene:
1478086223_img_01112016_164807.jpg
Put it into Scene Obj folder with file changing: download.
As a result the Christmas tree will appear into castle hall. If u will start the fest then all lords and ladys will be around it. Leave it into your module even after holidays if u want them to last longer.

This file will return the usual scene of the lord's hall. install like a previous: download

I beg my pardon for my english. Hope u'll enjoy the game!

There is banner of another mod in your signature, syabr, but mod isn't placed on a TW forum yet. Will it appear here? I was very happy to play Dawn of a new era mod and would like to see any sequel or another great mod from the same author.
P.S. I am experienced enought and I could help you with developing

This will be sequal for a Dawn of new Era named Humanoid's Planets. The main hero has to find out where from did aliens come to Calradia and end their invasion. The will be 2 giant corporations fightning for resourses. We wanna add space flyes. To go there  you use a space ship found in calradia. Now we are making models, map, storyline. Also i've released an
OSP mod Dawn of a New Era. will be glad to get help :smile:

FAQ

The creation of your character
Before starting play that mod you should create your hero. The main difference between native mod and our is the new race – the humanoid. If you chose that race, you’ll receive it’s firearms with good characteristics and a big strength attribute bonus. Although, the humanoids have no permission to choose the noble background. Remember, that the humanoids are unexplored by the local people, so do not be surprised if your male humanoid will be called as a woman by them.

Аrtifacts

There are a lot of interesting items, which you shouldn’t mind taking, because their owners had already died or mutated irreversibly and forgot about their stuff. Some artifacts are not so easy to found, so you should be smart. To find some other rare items - you should just visit different villages.
You can find interesting items:
a) At villages. Mostly you would find ordinary things, but there are some artifacts, too.
b)  At villagers’ houses. Do not mind about your honor and relationship with local lord, frightened people wouldn’t tell anything to others.
c) At new locations (instead of usual items, there would be some uncommon and rare things).
d) In cities.
1477796594_5445757.jpg

1477796566_5494908.jpg

1477796577_5487743.jpg

1477796615_5479548.jpg

1477796561_5483644.jpg

Cheats

Cheats wouldn’t work on many creatures in this mod cause of their especial features. Don’t think that this is a bug. If you can’t beat the enemies in some locations, just find more powerful artifacts and items.

Interesting places

(Ruined Lair)
At Ruined Lair you are able to find many rare things and artifacts and then use this location as a storage, but be careful, location has many guards who could kill your character easily.
At Ruined Lair you also can find too more scenes, in the first one you will get after spider bite, in the second one – if your character was beaten by bandits.

(Battle Camp)
At Battle Camp you are able to improve your skills/earn money and trophies/capture enemies’ soldiers. There you could fight with swadian soldiers against humanoids. For each dead humanoid you’ll receive money.

(Cave)
If you choose the right way and beat all guards of this location, you'll be able to pick up powerful magic items from the chest.
How to use magic and what it exactly is
Actually, there isn’t any magic. All abilities are the achievements of science. You do not need old grade elder to cast the spell.

Magic.
Than higher your magic skill is, than more powerful and expensive your magic is, and than faster it’s regeneration is.
To use magic you should:
1) Equip at least 2 magic items.
2) To choose spell pres “V” button (The necessary volume of magic energy will be shown in braces at spell-choosing panel).
3) There are 3 variants of development.
а). Magic will has used immediately.
б). You should select a place where the magic will has used. Keep “V” pressed and press right/left mouse buttons to zoom/zoom out and to turn camera left/right.
в). Another menu of choosing of the spell appears.

The mana bar is near your hp bar. All magic abilities will be available as soon as you reach the 5th level of “Magic”. There are 5 spells (one per each 5 levels of “Magic”). If the level of the skill of magic is higher, than 5, previously learned skills will have been upgrading during you upgrade your skill.

Abilities:
-Healing spell
-Teleportation: choose the place, where you want to teleport to with using "V" button.
-Magic fire: choose the place, where the explosion will be.
-Enchanting of the sword: opens new menu which let you choose one of three types of enchanting:
1. Firesword. Gives splash damage.
2. Ice sword. Could freeze enemies, disable them.
3. White sword. Adds damage which depends on enemies’ lost hp.
-Force field: you would have a protection against enemies’ attacks, the field also deals damage to the enemies around you.

Levels.
1st level. 1 mana per second. Magic fire is available with small range and damage.
2nd level. Teleportation is available. 2 mana per second. Magic fire is more powerful. Mana bar increases.
3rd level. You are able to heal yourself and your horse. Magic fire is more powerful. Application distance increases. 3 mana per second. Mana bar increases.
4th level. You are able to enchant your sword. Mana bar increases. Application distance increases. 4 mana per second. Magic fire is more powerful.
5th level. Force field is available. It could stay against 15 attacks. Horses of horsemen are dying immediately. Other enemies will be discarded. When shield breaks, all enemies close to you pushes away. 5 mana per second. Magic fire and swords are more powerful. Mana bar increases. Application distance increases.
1477797676_5444611.jpg

1477797707_5440515.jpg

Magic artifacts:
1477797170_5515435.jpg

1477797184_5522603.jpg

1477797140_5523627.jpg

1477797114_5531819.jpg

Autor FAQ: Ordinary

Back
Top Bottom