Persistent World server hosting, with advanced script features.

Users who are viewing this thread

We're currently offering a one-off payment offer for the Persistent World scriptset of €250, should you pay this one-off amount you will receive lifetime access to the scriptset with no monthly fees. Be advised although you will have lifetime access (which can be revoked at our discretion in extreme circumstances) you will still be connecting to our backend and the scripts remain hosted on our hardware.

The above was also posted in our main threads both here on Taleworlds and FSE, but I figured I would add it to this thread to make it clear and consistent. Please take note that we've also had a change in hardware recently which should result in improved performance and stability across the board.

Well, after some frustrating weeks of Peasant DDoS'ing Gishank (the weakest link in the chain), his server housed both my forums and backend.
We decided it would be better to temp move the backend off of Gishank's main server at Hertzner to a VPS - This really showed that Gishank was prepared to let my users unharmed.

This worked fine, and now that Gishank has moved to a way better host, we can finally but back the backend.

We're happy to announce that we now support the new Persistent World 4.5 :party:
Please bare in mind that 4.5 is new and potentially buggy in and of itself, if you find any bugs inherently related to 4.5 and *NOT* the scriptset you should report them through the appropriate channels.

Yes, the props that are used remain unchanged despite the release of PW_4.5. Whilst 4.5 adds new invisible props for usage with custom scripts it seemed better to keep it that way rather than forcing people to go through the tedious nature of retrofitting their maps. For reference (and for any scene creators looking to build a map compatible with the scriptset we provide);

Props with special functions (for scene creators);
pw_door_rotate_dungeon_cell_b - Player housing door. Set var2 to the corresponding house ID in the "property_system" table.
pw_item_chest_invisible - This acts as both the bank and as the prop to purchase property. Set the var2 field to the ID of the house in the property_system table to switch it's functionality.
pw_item_chest_b - This prop is used by the persistent chest script. Set the var2 field to a value greater than 0. This value must correspond to an entry in the "ai_pw_houses_item_chests" table
                  Make sure that you only have a SINGLE CHEST on your scene that uses that ID in the database, else odd sync issues can occur.

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

I rate them 5 stars, i've been using these guys for a long time now, they never fail to provide me with great and high standard code and the response time is always fast and effective, if you want a server talk to these guys.

Spectrum said:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

I rate them 5 stars, i've been using these guys for a long time now, they never fail to provide me with great and high standard code and the response time is always fast and effective, if you want a server talk to these guys.
And what server do you run?  I don't know about anyone else, but I've never heard of you.  Might be because you're EU?

The Bowman said:
With all respect to the work put into those scripts, it would be rather better to encourage no-banks servers.

I dissagree

Having no banks is arguably more fun, but do you honestly think that the current PW community is just going to watch their money go RIP? Nah, people are too spoiled and I don't see everyone serfing everyday like it used to be with this community.

Don't ask me why I replied on a post from 2014, but some people still think that a server without bank scripts beats a server with, but nah ah ah ah ah

Due to popular demand, we've decided to start offering up to 254 slot Mount & Blade: Warband servers. The price per slot will be €0.10 (the same as the pre-existing 151 - 200 bracket). Please understand that servers running slot counts above the standard cap of 200 are not officially supported, nor encouraged, by Taleworlds. Stability issues can occur with servers that have more than 200 concurrent players online, however, this is entirely dependant on the module of which you intend to use; it's functionality and how well optimised it is. Listed below are the recommended maximum concurrent players for known modules, I intend to update this as and when we acquire appropriate feedback from users.

Native - 254
Napoleonic Wars - 235
Persistent World 4.5 - Undergoing Testing.

--
This was also posted under our main thread in the NW Server's section of the Taleworlds forum, though I figured that those of you whom are interested in PW servers specifically may be intrigued by this.

We've released a new version of our Persistent World scriptset. Some of the changes listed in this update are taken from obsolete custom builds of the scriptset, which due to their high-request rate we've decided to integrate into the primary build. It should be made clear that with every update, new bugs and technical issues may be introduced; therefore, you can always optionally make use of the previous build on request.

CHANGELOG - rev 2015.12.13.6;

NEW FEATURES / FUNCTIONALITY;
Teleport Players - You can now teleport players to you, this replaces the functionality of "Teleport to a Player" (you can still use "Teleport behind a player" to serve this purpose).
Statistic Tracking - Played Time, Kill/Death ratio and team-kills are all now tracked for players. Players can see their statistics through the usage of the "/score" and "/played_time" chat commands. Statistics tracking can be disabled through the scriptset's admin options if desired.
PIN - Players now have a unique PIN assigned to them. This can be used in the creation of external systems to authenticate a player. For example: statistics tracking on your community website, or allow a player to manage their bank on a website.

BUG FIXING / OPTIMISATION;
/lords - The "/lords" chat command now properly displays a notification if there are not any faction lords online.
Combat Logging - The anti-combat logging system has been reworked from the ground up, improving performance and preventing abnormalities when disabled.
Back-end Optimisation - There have been several changes to the scriptsets back-end, aimed to improve performance and lay the groundwork for upcoming, undisclosed, features.

Additionally, we are now currently running a special holiday offer until 00:01AM January 1st, 2016, which includes the following

1) Acquire a server of 200 slots or above and receive an additional 20% discount, this stacks with our 3/6/12 month discounts. This will NOT carry over into subsequent months if renewed.
2) Acquire a server of 200 slots or above and receive a free 10 slot server, for all your testing needs. This will carry over in to subsequent months if renewed and the slot count remains unchanged.
3) The PW Scriptset is included FREE if you acquire a 250+ slot server during this period. This will carry over in to subsequent months if renewed and the slot count remains unchanged. This does not cover the "remote fee".

DISCLAIMER;
Any and all payments made are considered donations to Alera Gaming, what we provide you with in return is a privilege and not a right, which we may revoke at any time. You understand that as such, these payments are non-refundable in whole or in part except at our discretion on a case-by-case basis.

In-case people were not already aware, the scriptset we provide also now features thorough Chat Sanitisation to prevent nefarious individuals exploiting a bug in the Warband engine. Chat Sanitisation is a free OSP, which can be acquired from here

Back
Top Bottom