[WNL3] Division C - Week 7 - Deadline 27/05

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dasvi2018 said:
A bit off topic, but I would reccomend the rules for the next WNL to be written by Zaharist, so that they can be as clear as possible since he has proved many times before and now that he can clarify rules to a great extent and improve their clarity.

#ZaharistForAdmin

Feel free to move this to the suggestion thread if you feel it belongs better there
We were working with the same rules since ENL and just constantly improving them and trying to get rid of loopholes. I don't want to sound harsh here, but it's always easier to pick on rules once something goes wrong. Thinking about every possibility beforehand is impossible, and there will always be incidents that are not 100% covered in the ruleset. Tho I have to admit the rules have been a little unclear regarding punishment here and there, shoutout to Zaharist for pointing that out. That being said, we picked up nearly every suggestion made and will obviously keep improving the ruleset.

Veche team would like to thank everyone who helped to deal with this unpleasant situation and I hope that nobody will meet such problem again. :grin:

I think your decision is correct but can you please stop doing this:
Duken said:
This is our final decision.
I think this was the second time already. First time being in Div C alphabet fixture case

Well, I basically got approached by the Aesir members and also turned out that we didn't receive all information yesterday (Veche rejoined the server after Aesir claimed the default win).

Honestly im getting more disappointed day after day. Some posts are really useless and were just wrote to make even more drama, that said, i will clear some of the stuff that was written and i would like people to stop posting about this issue.

Primi said:
I think your decision is correct but can you please stop doing this:
Duken said:
This is our final decision.
I think this was the second time already. First time being in Div C alphabet fixture case

Personally i hate doing this aswell. At the same time though, when we write our decision it is usually because we have talked about it already and think that the decision we took is the best we could take. After we talked to both parties this was what we came up to.  The reason why we changed our decision is because we care about this tournament and we are trying our best to have always the best possible solution. The first time it happened was pretty much all my fault this time it isn't admin's one but more like a team changing their mind.

I'm sorry for the trouble and drama caused, there was a great deal of tension and frustration going around on both sides, which unfortunately led to insults being thrown. I would like it to be know that the decisions that have been made were not taken by myself and I only served as the medium for messages to be passed. I think that both sides have valid grievances. The decision made by the 'Aesir Leadership' has been done under flawed conditions.

ReD_WaR said:
Slavian School of Slavimir 15 - 1 Paladins and Defenders
Elite_Garde said:
Fearless 16 - 0 9th Legion
Kragen said:
Knights of Malta 14 - 2 West Knights
Emilio said:
Habichtorden 8 - 8  Polish Chivalry
Straho said:
White and Red Guards 13 - 3 Sultans Gaming
romechemik said:
Loyalty 7 - 9 HITMEN