Slavian School of Slavimir 15-1 Paladins and Defenders
GG wp
First map:

Second map:

Цитата: Das Knecht от Май 19, 2014, 04:11:25 pm
Looking forward to PaD-SSS

It'll be a draw.
of course

A bit unnecessary quote there to be honest(and reply). You won by much but there is no need to kick dirt in the wound. Bad sportsmanship.

It was a good game though.

Malta 14:2 West Knights

ero6faj8.jpg

i2qp9c87.jpg

iekasl9u.jpg

723fn32r.jpg

gg :smile:

Aesir 16-0 Veche. :?:
Default win :?:, Veche left the server when we were going to play. They had 0 people in the server.

c1a3a4201a.jpg

083d65a349.jpg

Teams may field up to 8 players. This number can be increased if both teams agree. Teams with less than 8 players may play on or forfeit the match. The other team is under no obligation to match the other team's numbers. Any team that fields 6 or less players will be penalized (given clear evidence, i.e. Screenshots, recording).
If a team goes 1 full set (4 Rounds) with 6 or less players, the team will be deducted 1 point.
If a team goes 2 full sets (8 Rounds) with 6 or less players, the team must forfeit the match. However this punishment will only take place given clear evidence, i.e: Screenshots (note the plural), recording.

9a24917a52.jpg

Time:
30455b048b.jpg

It looks to me as though Aesir have the rules on their side on this one, as silly as it may seem. They would be perfectly within the parameters of the rules to play at least 7 rounds in an 8 v 3 situation. That could last a good 28 minutes in match time if Aesir could stretch out each round; and an extra 5 minutes added on top of that for the inter-set break.

It wouldn't be entirely unreasonable to believe that Aesir could have an extra 3 players come online within that time frame and continue the match without having to technically forfeit. Veche's refusal to play is seemingly in contravention of the rules and as things stand, without a separate admin ruling, Aesir has the legitimacy here.

Veche wait Team Aeris 15 mins, Team aeris didnt write anothing, after Veche leave to server bec  15 min left and Veche win 16-0, Aeris only ask Veche about replay match,but Veche said no and Veche leave , Team Aeris  wrote rs and live,  come on, Are u normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom