Sub-mod for TLD

Users who are viewing this thread

cazzomannaro

Recruit
Hi guys, I love this mod and TLD mod so I have a request for you (:???:); It's possible to add Freelancer mod to TLD? I mean, I tried it on Gekokujo mod and in the Enhanced Warband and I find it amazing, cause I love to immerse myself in Mount and Blades' world.

I'm not good at modding but I think it would be relatively simple to import it directly and to adapt it to the TLD troop trees. Am I wrong?
TLD and Freelancer mods are open source so creators allow to create this as sub-mod, there are someone who can make this(or can teach me how-to-do) for me and the community? Thanks to everyone!

Apologies for replying to this thread from months ago but I would also love for this to happen! When I'm 'roleplaying' in Mount and Blade or it's many mods I don't always want my characters to be a leader right from the start. Being able to start out as the most basic of troops in an army is just so immersive to me. I hope someone can make this happen! I haven't been involved in modding Mount and Blade games since very early in the original game's development, but I may look into it and see what I can do unless someone beats me to it :razz:

That's exactly why I want to develop the new version.. No instant weapons, horses ect ,, just a pleb who becomes someone by working for it :wink: as for the other Mod. I will release the last version mod merger files as soon as I can.

G :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom