MelsPerisno- Now for Version 0.76!

List of features that people want to see in the main version of Perisno (http://forums.taleworlds.co

• Female Troops

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Pretty much all female changes

Votes: 34 44.7%
  • New Pricing of Items

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Females (including court ladies) generally do not wear visible headgear

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Female troop lines

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Perisno troop line can be raised from most kingdom T1 recruits

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Perisno pilgrim line now uses blunt weapons and high defence

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Most minor troop lines, including Demon and Eagle lines, are upgradeable.

Votes: 42 55.3%
  • Slave Hunter line reworked into vigilantes, with an option for high defence village/city foot guard

Votes: 23 30.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

New hotpatch up for MelsPerisno.  It's a small one, and will not break saves.  Very likely the last patch before Perisno 7  :smile:

It adds more Elephant Rider upgrades to Draharan nobles, and removes the helms from Valahir Vanadis females (how did I miss them??  :oops: ).

http://www.moddb.com/mods/melsperisno-12
http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/5895/?

Nah i dont think so, it was working the other day. i have no clue how it broke without me doing anything. I ended up re-installing everything and it works now, just kinda weird how it randomly broke lol

*EDIT* It worked once and now its back to erroring out whenever it tries to load the map. I cant figure out whats wrong with it.

*EDIT 2* Okay apparently id turned off the on demand loading or something. I turned it back on and so far so good.

Just random musings on the sexy outfits some female troops have:

In MelsPerisno, I tried to keep Perisno's Amazon lore in mind.  The archers (Amazon Archers and Rangers) wear exotic but fairly heavy armour that does not restrict drawing the bow.  The 'manhunters' use blunt weapons to capture men and wear alluring outfits to help seduce their captives.  Like the lightly-armoured Spartans of legend, they rely upon good shields for defence.  I gave the Amazon Princesses elven swords to reflect the connexion with the Elvarie.  They would have their choice of captives, and would not need to take prisoners personally.

The Desouk female slaves also have skimpy outfits, but so do the male slaves, after all.    :twisted: 
When female slaves are rescued, they choose a clerical path or a Gladiatrix path.  Both will have distinctive heavy armour at higher tiers.

All my remaining female warriors choose practical armour over sex appeal.  :wink:

I am starting to look through things and adding and improving so they may appear in Perisno 0.7

Females (including court ladies) generally do not wear visible headgear
Will be limited though, and will only appear with court ladies and peasants.

New Pricing of Items
Yes, but our own version, nothing to do with the the submod :smile:

Female troop lines
Still haven't gone through them all. Some may or may not appear in 0.7.

Perisno troop line can be raised from most kingdom T1 recruits
No

Perisno pilgrim line now uses blunt weapons and high defense
Up to Habeo... probably not.

Most minor troop lines, including Demon and Eagle lines, are upgradeable
Yes. (Some)

Slave Hunter line reworked into vigilantes, with an option for high defence village/city foot guard units.
Not exactly, we have our own ideas for this :smile:

Female Gothic Plate armor given proper skin (no more glow).
Yes

This is all I have for now. I'll post official changes in the 0.7 changelog.

regards
-Michadr

T.L.S. said:
Perisno troop line can be raised from most kingdom T1 recruits
No

Waaaaaai??? :cry:

^^ Can i second this please? I don't usually disagree with the devs of this mod as you have done such an amazing job, and i do understand that if we want, we can play MelsPerisno sub-mod, but equally i would like to contribue to the main-mod itself------>
Those 2 points mentioned above, along with the re-worked female troop trees for the Perisnoans (Sister of Mercy etc), are the MAIN two features which i enjoyed most about MelsPerisno. The hair was a nice touch, the female troop lines; "some" might appear?? Slave hunter was a nice new tree....but please please please Michadr/Habeo - i seriously think that the game will lose a HUGE uniqueness by leaving these changes out.
They make the game more diverse, introduce a new level of female-involvement which i haven't found in a single other M&B mod, add new troops, new looks, new tactics for progression in the game, and enable people to use some Perisno troops well before they have taken their first few towns, revolted, and formed a stable kingdom. If need be, make the Perisno T1/T2 weaker if you can recruit them from the other factions, but please please please don't take it out.
Thanks.

Michadr said:
New Pricing of Items
Yes, but our own version, nothing to do with the the submod :smile:
Due to the various opportunities to make money, prices will rise.
The buildup will be more logical according to item stats and there
will be more variety in the merchant's menu...
Michadr said:
0.7 will introduce a lot more blunt weapon use by troops...
So no need to have even more...believe me :lol: :wink:
Michadr said:
Slave Hunter line reworked into vigilantes, with an option for high defence village/city foot guard units.
Not exactly, we have our own ideas for this :smile:
Glory-Seeking Men have just been reworked and are now
finished...
People who like to stay neutral for quite some time and be
Bounty-Hunters will love them... :grin:

Michadr said:
Joshua Ryde said:
habeo123 said:
It will be a no.

:sad: okay, but i trust you. you haven't failed me yet in my judgement of my favourite and best mod yet... :grin:
You will enjoy what we have no need to worry about it mate :smile:

I had better *cracks knuckles menacingly* :razz:
I'm sure i will whatever tbh, it is just 1 thing i was looking forward to out of all of 0.7 changelog.

I'll note that I intend to play .7 for quite a while before I decide if I even want to bother with continuing MelsPerisno.  I want everyone else to do so, too!  :grin:

That being said, my main reason for the blunt weapon bits for the pilgrims was flavour.  I wanted to have 'goodhearted' pilgrims to contrast the Eagles/Demonics.  The aversion to unnecessary killing suggested it to me rather than a need for more prisoners (since my version of bounty hunters had them also).

open Nvidia control panel: 3D options: "threaded optimization" DISABLE THIS  should be OFF
    appears only for series 400,500,600,700, etc Nvidia GPUs
      Mount & Blade Warband can't handle this

also when you first double click M&B Warband BEFORE entering the game you MUST put back the check mark you untoggled thinking you'd just "see how it runs when you use all your Intel cores".  That is, Make SURE it has "force single thread" CHECKED.  Failure to do this will reliably crash M&B Warband (every mod)

and finally don't forget under Video Options to "load textures on demand" as there is no way your cheap video card (and mine) can ever cache all those textures.  I have 1 GB of video RAM and 8 GB system RAM; even with 2 GB I would need to check "load textures on demand".    People reporting constant crashes under-report their constant twiddling with the starting options, or run their laptop based GPU somewhere over 80 C.  It doesnt crash to desktop / blue screen by itself.  Melanie's mod is as stable as any.

gsanders said:
open Nvidia control panel: 3D options: "threaded optimization" DISABLE THIS  should be OFF
    appears only for series 400,500,600,700, etc Nvidia GPUs
      Mount & Blade Warband can't handle this

Ooh, thank you for that reminder, G!  :grin:

I checked my Nvidia panel just to be sure -- my game has been a bit choppy lately -- and I discovered that a driver update had reset my SLI to 'off'.  I'd been rendering with one video card tied behind my back  :oops:

Michadr said:
I am starting to look through things and adding and improving so they may appear in Perisno 0.7

Females (including court ladies) generally do not wear visible headgear
Will be limited though, and will only appear with court ladies and peasants.

regards
-Michadr

I've started experimenting with re-sizing helms for women (93x 95y 95z re-sizing seems to work for most).  Some need fine-tuning to look right.  Needless to say, each female helm is a new resource (same textures, though) so I'd use it only for certain troops if I ever do a MelsPerisno 7.

i just downloaded the sub-mod and i gotta give it to ya Miss MelanieWard, you made my day with "Amazon Virgin"  :mrgreen:

also the refugee upgrades are pretty nice ^_^

Back
Top Bottom