[UNAC S3] To the Streamers

Users who are viewing this thread

I haven't been able to get in contact with the streaming community, and I figured it would be better for this thread to go up so that all the streamers I would miss if I were to try individual contact can read this too.

There's no stream thread and there's no weekly streamer information. I would greatly like both and am completely willing to throw up the weekly advertising threads for streamers as I did in UNAC Season 2, but I need some communication on your end. If you're a streamer or are planning a stream of a particular match, please let me know either through this thread or through PM. I'll gladly advertise it and make sure everyone knows it's happening - the WarbandNA Stream group is still operational with 188 Warband players and threads can be done as well. I support the streamers and think that they're a great and perhaps even essential part of a competitive community - and if there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, WarbandNA's streaming team has shrunken to four people with only three commentators, two of those three being on the same UNAC team (myself and Cradoc). We made due last season because our small team cleared their entire weekend to stream for you. Some of us had to drop plans for the weekend because we scheduled a stream and we wanted to give a professional feel to the stream. I don't wish to experience that again.

I've toyed with the idea of publicly asking for more commentators, but it's quite discourteous to accept someone and then deny them because you find out that Microsoft Sam is more engaging than they are. However, with other players stepping up, it's easier to see who would really like to do it and is good at it against who says they would like to do it but doesn't put the time in.

In the end, if it does happen again for this season, it will be similar to how Lust does WNL where those who post their match schedule on the thread will be chosen if it lines up with a time that we can get a team available for it. For right now though, I don't want to start that until we have at least one more commentator to join the team.

The Pizza said:
I thought the John/Snoop/Cru stream was pretty good. We just need to get Cru the streamer module for next time.

Stubbs is (slowly) uploading Map 2 of KoA vs JTT.

Yea I enjoyed the commentators but the camera work still needs improvement. Hopping the camera from one player to the next quickly and constantly moving the camera kinda gave me a headache watching the stream. I like how Cradoc does his streams...a lot of panning out at the beginning to see the entire battlefield and each team's movement, then zooming in closer to the action when the engagement starts.

Having said that, I'm still glad that Cru (and others) stepped up to stream matches for us :grin:.

I'd like to commentate, if anyone wants me. Though after testing streaming, my comp doesn't seem to handle it. But up for commentating with another streamer, just pm me in TW, or Steam.

Hero_of_Hiroshima said:
I'd like to commentate, if anyone wants me. Though after testing streaming, my comp doesn't seem to handle it. But up for commentating with another streamer, just pm me in TW, or Steam.

most relaxing voice na imo

VinnyPooh said:
Hero_of_Hiroshima said:

Yea, but u got most handsome voice na Just sayin'

John7 said:
VinnyPooh said:
Hero_of_Hiroshima said:

Yea, but u got most handsome voice na Just sayin'

this is true. well if people think my current mic in TS sounds fine, then will stream.

MTW Vs DOG 7:00 pm EST.
Stream Link: http://www.twitch.tv/unac_stream
Commentators: Juve, and Vinnypooh.

Tito streamed it and Theotian recorded it. Not sure if Tito did save it or not, but there will be a recording uploaded in the near future.

Courtney said:
Whoever is streaming matches, can you guys post them in here or in 1 thread to make them easier to find?

Just create a thread for the UNAC_STREAM twitch channel. Imagine how much easier it'll be...  :shock:

O did not realize it didn't save. well the video is almost up. should be up  9am eastern time which is 40 minutes from now.Now later than 9 30.
Thing about the video is i like to pause it between rounds where as the twitch stream is seamless.

EDIT: yes it always said those times you saw nothing!

Eh, so where should it be showing? I don't see it on the twitch page in "Past Broadcasts". Or did you mean that it's going to show up later than 9:30, which is now?

the audio with zaffa is off in the beginning (NOT MY FAULT!!!!) it fixes though. and i do notice the scoreboard error eventually.
The video just went up give it time for 1080 hd

My bad, it was my first time streaming and i forgot to check the save past broadcast box. I'll do better next time, and i just started summer so i'll be able to stream most of the matches if nothing comes up.

Back
Top Bottom