Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

Users who are viewing this thread

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;" lang="en-GB">Players of Mount&Blade, idle passers and intrigued discoverers, Happy Friday to all. This little blog is about our progress making the game Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord. It doesn't cover everything we do but it tells you a little bit here and there which some may find of interest. “Never make a 6th album”, say the cynics. “Stop after the successful 5th!” - hogwash, we'll continue this blog until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east... or maybe just while we're working on Bannerlord.</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/7

pellehard said:
yup think i read on some blogg : ita up to you. save cladarian empire or join the forces that destroys it.
something like that :smile:
Despite that some politicking and in-fighting improves the gameplay, I don't think the devs will make the game all about it, so they'll probably throw several outside forces (Geroia, Balion, Nordland etc.) into the mix to make for more "conventional" battles.

An empire basically means it's made up of subjugated kingdoms. If you paid attention to the M&B lore, the Nords, Vaegirs and Rhodoks were once subjects of old Swadia. The only new invaders were the Khergit and the Sarranids.

I don't remember anything about Sarranids, I thought Nords were invaders from North ?

I'm pretty sure there are imperial factions/faction with distinct Roman inspired culture, and our Warband guys' ancestors will be there to f.ck things up.(inspired by historically earlier but relatively similar people)

Nords were said to have settled there from the North. The raiding came before the settling (as during the advent of the original M&B, the Nords have been occupying the North for at least the past hundred years). But I vaguely remembered something about the Nords seeking self rule towards the end of the Calradian Empire.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
Nords were said to have settled there from the North. The raiding came before the settling (as during the advent of the original M&B, the Nords have been occupying the North for at least the past hundred years). But I vaguely remembered something about the Nords seeking self rule towards the end of the Calradian Empire.

Interesting, does this means that before the Nords settled there, there wasn't anyone inhabiting the northern part of Calradia :neutral:?

I think that Celtic inspired faction we saw in screenshots might be inhabiting the Nord lands(parts of it may be) before.

:idea: Most possible thing is that calradian empire was invaded by nords from north, rhodoks from south ,from east khergits and saranids and I think the native calradians were swadians,vaegirs and maybe other people, for example take the germanic tribes , for rome they were barbarians. Maybe we even can see ''barbarian'' tribes on the game , i really hope to see a barbarian tribe like the franks lol

The question is, how hard will it be to create the true canon ending that can evolve into the warband continent.

Maybe it's just inevitable, whoever takes over the continent will be fragmented culturally once the player king or claimant/whoever dies and they lose that strong leadership.

as expected. after coming here after a month the blog is still dead. taleworlds relationship with customers is horrible. see developers like epic games for ut4 to see how frequently they upload development content and how close they are to the public. taleworlds public relations are hideous. and even the game's development gives me the feel it is somewhat dead...

Amontadillo said:
Oh be quiet, you know nohing.

facts are facts pal. if there is an antonym of good public relations in the dictionary, it has the taleworlds logo beside in a picture. oh and dont try to mute me, fascism is not working on me dear ghestapo.

*****slaproof-vest said:
as expected. after coming here after a month the blog is still dead. taleworlds relationship with customers is horrible. see developers like epic games for ut4 to see how frequently they upload development content and how close they are to the public. taleworlds public relations are hideous. and even the game's development gives me the feel it is somewhat dead...
Just play warband or any other game until they released a new blog.

jacobhinds said:
It's just a game, bro.

no. its a service and a product for which i will pay. hide and seek is just a  game and you can play it freely at your neighborhood. as for public relations, i like taleworlds as a company and i would like to see it rising but in this sector it is milenia behind so she doesnt help herself too much. and think about it, the stronger the company the better (potentially) the products we will get. look at it strategically, in the longterm...

Amontadillo said:
*****slaproof-vest said:
oh and dont try to mute me, fascism is not working on me dear ghestapo.
precious :lol:

*****slaproof-vest said:
no. its a service and a product for which i will pay.
No, indeed. It is just a game. Not a service. Stop being an entitled *****.

you are the only ***** here sugarlips. and a pretty masochistic one by judging of how fastly you answer to everything, meaning you crawl all day in a dead forum, and how you always come back to me asking for more. hastalavista homo (sapien).

Back
Top Bottom