Gore and Dismemberment - removeable limbs

Users who are viewing this thread

psychopigeon said:
erm.. no thanks. Not only does that look complete crap but it's also just a crappy mod. I WANT OFFICIAL. I want everyone on the server to see it not just me everyone will install a mod.
Hey, **** you. You don't at all understand how ****ing hard it is to do what Flanged did for his hilarious mod. No 'just a crappy mod' bull****, you ignorant ****face.

....... chemicals, cussing, and wanting a perfect  mod....... this reminds me of HIGH SCHOOL tho i might as well add this to the list anyways tho the mod does need a lil " work " its still a nice mod it takes alot of blood and tears to make them also u dont need to tear the dudes ****ing heart out by saying that u duce ..... justing pointing out every thing was nice and danddy till the I WANT THIS I WANT THIS NOW ****tard showed up :I pshycopigeon  i hope u fall into a huge thing of acid>_> oh and NICE MOD dont worry about what the pigeon dude said its a nice mod and need a lil work but after that it will be a GREAT mod  HighFive

FrisianDude said:
psychopigeon said:
erm.. no thanks. Not only does that look complete crap but it's also just a crappy mod. I WANT OFFICIAL. I want everyone on the server to see it not just me everyone will install a mod.
Hey, **** you. You don't at all understand how ******** hard it is to do what Flanged did for his hilarious mod. No 'just a crappy mod' bull****, you ignorant ****face.

Hehehe.  Excellent.  FrisianDude, if you ever want a job writing dialogue for the next version of Gangs of Glasgow, just let me know.  :lol:

NicotiN said:
The point of the game is not to chop enemies, it's a strategy game. Bad idea
Yeah everyone pretty much agrees with that, if you'll read a few of the earlier pages you could see that it's been stated and maybe this thread could've died.

NicotiN said:
krik killer said:
NicotiN said:
Yeah everyone pretty much agrees with that, if you'll read a few of the earlier pages you could see that it's been stated and maybe this thread could've died.
:cry: So close to killing the thread...
The mod is made, end of discussion, LET IT BE...please?

Grimmend said:
NicotiN said:
krik killer said:
NicotiN said:
:cry: So close to killing the thread...
The mod is made, end of discussion, LET IT BE...please?
I second this. 160 pages is ENOUGH!
Try looking at some ideas in the Privy Council people.

Hello.
I am the great-grandson of the founder of this thread, and I implore you all, in the name of my great-grandfather, please... let his work die.
My grandfather always said it was madness, that an evil glint would form in his father's eye when he retreated to his Troll Feed workshop, and now it falls to me, the last of my line, to lay his works to rest.
I can never truly atone for the sins of my bloodline... but I feel I must try...
So please, before you hit 'reply', realise that this is destroying the final good memories we have of a poor, misguided man, who simply wanted blood to spurt from his speakers every time he hit his mouse.
May the tears of my grandfather caution you against further madness,
Rudolphus III, esq.

Back
Top Bottom