[WNL3] Division A - Week 5 - Deadline 11/05

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine how's Nameless doing now.

comment_lbXgYVFvL7zGGck0QqdufuYpXiWM2fFz.gif

Well... I'm really excited right now. Cuz I can't show myself off for quite a some time and I would like to be a part of this unbeliveable win. Damn this university exams! Congratz to my teammates, well done guys! :smile: gg velshen gg

If it was streamed, AE would have won!
They just need a camera in their face to start shining.
Though I suppose that Watly isn't shy of cameras either, perhaps my assumption is wrong but we are likely to see next time they face off, right?

MaHuD said:
If it was streamed, AE would have won!
They just need a camera in their face to start shining.
Though I suppose that Watly isn't shy of cameras either, perhaps my assumption is wrong but we are likely to see next time they face off, right?

Nope, we'll again sheldue it on 19:30 BST, just when CL can't stream!

Kamillo said:
_Toi_ said:
At least there is no PE to lose this time!
:lol:
Masz racje prymitywny kebabie

Kamillo, ogarnij, nie próbuj go wyzywać, jest on bardzo zdolny lingwistycznie, mówi "Kurwa" "Siema" i "Ogniem i Mieczem" wręcz perfekcyjnie! W dodatku napisał miłą rzecz o Twoim PE, a ty skaczesz mu do gardła.chyba że to był żart... bez mimiki i tonu głosu ciężko będzie to rozsądzić.

I think, that our match in Knockout stage will be streamed. Watly said yesterday, that we always have to find good time to play, not to early for players from eastern eu and not to late for western people.

NeToMaN said:
I think, that our match in Knockout stage will be streamed. Watly said yesterday, that we always have to find good time to play, not to early for players from eastern eu and not to late for western people.
I think you meant vice versa on eastern and western

Shemaforash said:
I think you meant vice versa on eastern and western
Yea, my bad, I never was good in math

But srsly, my bad, I was half-waked while I was typeing it.

NeToMaN said:
Yea, my bad, I never was good in math

But srsly, my bad, I was half-naked while I was typeing it.

Tried to use spoilers to break quote pyramid but they sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom