Mod still being updated?

Users who are viewing this thread

The mod 1257ad had some interesting ones and the author have stopped developing it so it might be worth it to send a pm to use the scenes (also has a huge map so there should be enough variety)

Wolfsblut said:
I even missed Caribbean until this thead.
Just bought it in steams early access, got no time to play atm, but its worth the support.
M&B has so endless potential that Taleworlds seems to be unwilling or unable to use (With fire and sword was an insolence, there was m&b 1.0 Mods that was way better and more finished), so it is great to see such things.

Thanks alot for your work in all your projects :wink:
Are you stupid? WFAS wasn't made by taleworlds it was made by the same company making the new caribbean game, and M&B vanilla and warband are both amazing games what did you expect? When they game out they were indie devs and what they accomplished is still a amazing game. Think before you speak please.

askmax said:
Wolfsblut said:
I even missed Caribbean until this thead.
Just bought it in steams early access, got no time to play atm, but its worth the support.
M&B has so endless potential that Taleworlds seems to be unwilling or unable to use (With fire and sword was an insolence, there was m&b 1.0 Mods that was way better and more finished), so it is great to see such things.

Thanks alot for your work in all your projects :wink:
Are you stupid? WFAS wasn't made by taleworlds it was made by the same company making the new caribbean game, and M&B vanilla and warband are both amazing games what did you expect? When they game out they were indie devs and what they accomplished is still a amazing game. Think before you speak please.

Sorry, i don´t talk to retards.

Notsure said:
Its a shame they dont support modders of good projects the same way they do snowbird.
Eh, us modders are in a tricky space when it comes to an developer and player relation, but I believe that as modders in the Warband community we've been able to help shape the role of a 'modder' in the PC modding spectrum as a whole. Already because of mods we've grown the life blood of the M&B franchise; do we receive respect from the devs we think we deserve? No probably not as much as we think; but of the players that play them? Yes of course to the point where some of us get egos too big for our own good. Though as a modder we have to understand that we are only modding for the fun of the game, not for gain. Modding should be more of a pleasure then a job.

When I started modding I did it because I had the freedom to make the game fun in my own way. I'm just glad that I was provided a platform to share the way my ideal M&B game would be. So as long as they aren't preventing me from having fun, I honestly don't have any complaints.

Computica said:
Notsure said:
Its a shame they dont support modders of good projects the same way they do snowbird.
Eh, us modders are in a tricky space when it comes to an developer and player relation, but I believe that as modders in the Warband community we've been able to help shape the role of a 'modder' in the PC modding spectrum as a whole. Already because of mods we've grown the life blood of the M&B franchise; do we receive respect from the devs we think we deserve? No probably not as much as we think; but of the players that play them? Yes of course to the point where some of us get egos too big for our own good. Though as a modder we have to understand that we are only modding for the fun of the game, not for gain. Modding should be more of a pleasure then a job.

When I started modding I did it because I had the freedom to make the game fun in my own way. I'm just glad that I was provided a platform to share the way my ideal M&B game would be. So as long as they aren't preventing me from having fun, I honestly don't have any complaints.
Yes of course to the point where some of us get egos too big for our own good. (Hes talking about you cozur.)

Computica said:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,307509.0.html

Why not?
Well there is the size limit which sucks.

Though it will not support WSE mods so silverstag and other such mods will never be able to go there.

Yeah theres that and the fact the process is simple enough as it is, if their going to add restrictions on top of it then it seems pointless to me.

yeah the only thing that keeps me using steam more than desura is the massive and neverending sales! But for mod and quality, I find desura is better and they seem to work a little harder than steam when it comes to quality.

Back
Top Bottom