20th Texas Volunteer Infantry Recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello North and South players! I am Colonel Murphy, leader of the 20th Texas Volunteer Infantry regiment. I know some of you are independent and like not being in a regiment, and that's ok, but I am recruiting for my regiment. I appreciate anyone who would like to join. If you would like to join, please contact me on Steam @ jdawg8420. You will see my name displayed as [20thTex] Col. Murphy. Add me as a friend and message me. There is no age limit, but you should realize that I do require basic knowledge of the game. I will have a very short training, just to make sure you know the commands I give, which aren't extensive. Also, we do use teamspeak, and would be very helpful if you had a microphone. The other qualifications will be told on Steam. Thank you for reading! Please contact me if you would like to join!  :grin: 

20th_Texas.jpg

P.S. - We participate in several events a week, but we do not require you to be at all of them. Saturdays are our biggest event, in which we have linebattles with the Union! In case you didn't realize, we are a Confederate Regiment, and we are part of the Dixieland Army!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Are you all still doing this? If so I am interested. Also do you mind uploading a download of JUST the folder for the mod if you are wondering please look at a form I posted earlier. Thanks: Zack

Zach, Please add me on Steam so we can discuss this. Thanks!

P.S. - My steam is jdawg8420 and when you search that it will come up as CommandingSloth. Thats the right guy, so add me! Thanks! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Hi there just wanted to ask if this is still going as me and a friend are interesting in joining. If so I have experience as an nco and would be delighted to take on this role in this regiment.

Back
Top Bottom