sequel

Users who are viewing this thread

Trebor

Sergeant
I think that's its time we push mod to the next level.

1876

A new western mod that involves the whole west. from the Mississippi river to the pacific ocean. new factions, new weapons, new abilities, new jobs, and even historically accurate town and city maps. With the source materials from 1866, and a good dev team, I know this can be done. anyone interested?

I have an idea of where to go, im also learning to use wings 3d trying learn whatever I can to make mods for M&B. im just wondering if anyone on here wants to help out. I have a bunch of things drawn up. I cant wait to get started but I do need a team. are you interested by any chance?

I am interested.
What I can do:
->Test the mod
->Translate the mod to french

Means of communication:
->I have no skype account
->I have no steam account
->I have no idea how to use msn
->So stick with pm

im just going to work on my own for awhile. I'll let you know when I get to translation stage,

As a mod developer who's been in exactly the same position as you, my advice would be to work on the mod yourself for a while and get decent at 3D art development and programming. It's a lot easier to find a team if you've already got something to show for your efforts, and it means you won't be fully reliant upon other people.

ok development is underway. who do I talk to about the use of scripts, items, weapons, clothing, etc.?

Back
Top Bottom