Rome at War: Recruiting modders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Jarvisimo said:
TORN9000 said:
I'm willing to learn all of the modding skills. codding/texturing/mapping

I have 0 experience but i'm always open to learn.
Mapping is probably most useful atm.

r you kidding with this?
we r multiplayer mod that means we don't need any map
and the only things we could need of a similar name with the map (is scenes)
but scenes i guess isn't as important for the moment as all other things

Yeah, I meant scenes.
Considering that anything else takes a long time to be capable of producing the quality required, and seeing as more scenes for play increases the experience of play, I decided that in his case, scening is the best route for him to go down.

Jarvisimo said:
Yeah, I meant scenes.
Considering that anything else takes a long time to be capable of producing the quality required, and seeing as more scenes for play increases the experience of play, I decided that in his case, scening is the best route for him to go down.

It wouldn't take a long time if there were more texturers and modelers.

you guys still after artists?

http://nistrumart.wordpress.com/

im really keen to do some stuff, id really like to push M&Bs engine, see what i can get it to show off

I have a lot of spare time, and i can make maps if interested :smile:.

Edit: Now when i think about it, i don't have any past work to share, i got a new PC 4 days ago.... :???:
But i'm sure have the experience anyway. :wink:

officer_zpsf704b122.png

yea i would say im worth something, im in a debate to help either your team or bear force, not to mention i run an indy company :wink:

im also a pretty large greek and roman history enthusiast, and im also 30 so im a little more mature than normal people. also been doing development since 1999 starting with HL mods, and i was an infantrymen for 10 years, anything else? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom