Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Windbusche said:
zemdu said:
Hertog Jan said:
I also have a suggestion.. make a SP :razz:
ever heard of cursus honorum?
Quite a self plug.
Very rude, in my opinion, advertising your mod on this board.

he simply said that he wanted Rome at war to do sp when what Rome at war sp would be is basically cursus honorum and vice versa
I simply told him this.

making the game sp would indeed make the mp worse as the devs would have to focus on making a brand new single player element, my opinion dose'nt really matter but here it is anyway.

why don't:
Rome at war continue to focus on multiplayer
and Cursus Honorum focus on single player.

for christ's sake we even have the same time frame

well mainly zemdu is right
cursus honorum and rome at war are exactly the same time period and probably exactly the same factions in future will be

2 weeks ago we have though that M&G fits in our time frame to (but we were very wrong )

so for the moment we are focusing on MP and if we ever want a SP then we probably (50%) just corporate with cursus honorum

May want to seperate the current child board into two. One for Legions/Warbands and one for Events, a bit like MnG currently. It seems to be the best format and will stop the inevitable muddle the current one will get in.

The Sling of the Greek Peltasts bugs sometimes so that they can't be reloaded. It just looks like a stick and can be spun(or spinned? Don't really know, hope you understand) though, but it wont release a stone or anything.

jepekula said:
The Sling of the Greek Peltasts bugs sometimes so that they can't be reloaded. It just looks like a stick and can be spun(or spinned? Don't really know, hope you understand) though, but it wont release a stone or anything.

+1

Also id advise focusing for more equipment for Gaul and romans.

Neville said:
jepekula said:

+1

I'm sorry. But were planning on vocusing first on Macedonia. And the Samnites witch are our high piorities.

gokiller said:
Neville said:
jepekula said:

+1

I'm sorry. But were planning on vocusing first on Macedonia. And the Samnites witch are our high piorities.

Still ganna be awesome :smile:

Back
Top Bottom