What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluehawk said:
When you perform cunnilingus, you are actually giving a baby a *******. Never forget this.

giphy.gif

Teofish said:
Technically I suppose it would have to retract into itself and basically wring itself inside-out up into your pelvis. So you'd really "shrink" a vagina, not grow it.

Real men grow vaginas. That's how it works.

P.S.: Growing is right because it's about a tissue you didn't had before, even if it's tubular and inside your body.

P.S.2: why the **** am I even arguing this

P.S.3: Some even pick vaginas from the ground. UNACCEPTABLE.

TheFlyingFishy said:
Internet Scandinavians
At last we got a nickname.  :razz:

Bluehawk said:
When you perform cunnilingus, you are actually giving a baby a *******. Never forget this.
I'm going to need side-surgery for that one.  :lol:

Gestricius said:
Wat

WAT.

WAT?!
Afrocentrists have claimed dumber stuff than that. All ancient Egyptians, Jews, the ancient greeks in their entirety, any mainstream meme nation that might make them feel better about themselves instantly becomes sub-saharan African.

It pisses me off for 2.5 reasons:

1. They ignore all the really cool stuff that happens in sub-saharan africa because it's not well-known. Like Aesop who was likely Ethiopian, the guys in west africa who built a fortress 10 miles wide, and the dudes who built the great Zimbabwe and left victorian historians BTFO.

1.5 who cares? I'm probably closer related to the Chinese than non-west africans.

2.5 I'm black myself so this sort of stupidity is associated with me. It's in my interest to mke sure afrocentrists don't become mainstream so that I don't get lumped together with them. Similar to how I'm always more critical of the left but couldn't care less how much the right makes an idiot of itself.

Gestricius said:
Amontadillo said:
Also Beethoven.
I call Stierscheiß, nobody is that stupid.

Black beethoven is one of the most well known afrocentric theories and actually one of the less silly ones.

Docm30 said:
Hannibal was from Africa, of course he was black. Duh! Idiots.

That's not even a joke.
COF7uICWsAASech.jpg

mcwiggum said:
What's this 10 mile wide fortress called?

I can't remember. It was discovered fairly recently (20th century) and was a bit like those large celtic settlements that encompass farms and villages with concentric walls, but on a much larger scale. I haven't been able to find it online though.

Ninjaedit: found it:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sungbo%27s_Eredo

Bloody thing was 40km wide. There's also the walls of benin which are even larger. I think the second one is what i was originally reading about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom