What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to finally give GTA5 a try now that it doesn't cost nine bazillion quid anymore. Why oh why Rockstar did you have to make a game that looks good and seems to have a decent storyline and gameplay. But STILL deviates so immeasurably far from what I wanted!

Just wait for the PC version. Someone will surely mod in a grappling hook and make it the game it was meant to be.

I just can't play open-world games without a grappling hook any more. It was the funnest **** ever in Just Cause. I don't know why more games don't have it.

God I'm getting real tired of peoples who fart in public place.

Nothing worse than standing in a line and smelling rotten eggs.
And of course there no ''Sorry it wuz me, can't help it cuz I'm a pig'' because everyone too coward to admit it.

A couple weeks ago me and 3 of my friends went to this SMALL shop and one of said friend farted and the dumb **** decided instead of staying where he was (a corner) to move from back of the shop to the front to make everyone in said shop smell it.

I was so pissed and ****ing ashamed, everyone was looking at us.

No worry, i did totally say it was my friend who dealt it and that i was totally ashamed of him.

Hell i find this behavior childish and remind me of the time in first year high school where this kid found it funny to fart and move around the class to share it with everyone.
We had to actually leave the class because the stench was horrible, worse than a mass grave.

Keep the gas inside you and wait for a secure place with no one around and have at it, you can even **** your pant if you want, as long as i don't get to smell it.

This is all.

Also Women are guilty too.

Teofish said:
I like to leave one for the people who come after me as I exit the cashier area of supermarkets. Oh, and in crowded lifts.

You're evil!  :mad:
Farting in public is an unwritten sin!

Satan has a special place for public farter antisocial, you will be forced to live in hell toilet and smell the poo and fart of ALL the evil souls and demons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom