Would you like to see a new patch?

Would you like to see another version of PF?

• Yes

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Yes but I'd like to know what the Dev's are planning beforehand.

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • This mod is awful go home Taco.

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I know the devs have stated they don't plan on releasing any more patches, but maybe if we, the community, express enough interest they might think on it. If this makes the Dev's mad sorry, but myself, and may other players I know would love to see future patches.

I'm not a developer anymore, but the way I see it, don't fix what isn't broken.

Maybe if you were a little bit more specific in what exactly you wanted for the future of Persistent Frontier the developers would consider it.

An idea I had was maybe have developers take player suggestions and add them as a poll to the suggestions thread and have players vote for them. Some things personally? A Ranger class to replace Frontiersman for the military outposts. Most of the basic skills would be similar. Frontiersman and the proposed rangers being able to throw tomahawks, as it was a common passtime. Trying to make the economy more trade focused, instead of grinding for cash, filling up your bank account, and singlehandedly funding a war. Maybe some new options for weaponry (this era was quite diverse), and tools (once again, quit diverse). Logging, hunting, and trapping, were also massive industries during this time, if there was a way to maybe create mobile "hunters camps" that were able to be placed and brought up to process raw hide etc. that'd be cool as well. In terms of logging, it'd be cool if it was possible to build shipping stations where you could float logs down the river to a fort. Just some ideas off the top of my head.

What is the point of a new patch if there are not much things to add to it?
The only think I know would be a banner update since someone made some
new banners and mayby we could try to solve that lords crash when entering banner page 7-8?

There are many things that can be added and fixed as stated above and In many posts. If you think this mod, or any other mod is perfect, you might want to review that thought.

Austro said:

Maybe if you were a little bit more specific in what exactly you wanted for the future of Persistent Frontier the developers would consider it.
Lol.

Froi said:
Austro said:

Lol.

Oh no, the great master troll Froi has graced us with his presence!

It's not so much a patch that PF needs, it's a community, people who regularly play on a server, events etc etc. The mod itself is not lacking much, other than people to play it.

One thing PW has that PF does not, however, are scripts to save your armor/money/mount when you leave and even after the server restarts. That is one thing I'd like to see.

Vidirhrafn said:
One thing PW has that PF does not, however, are scripts to save your armor/money/mount when you leave and even after the server restarts. That is one thing I'd like to see.

We have save faction script, save class script, save money script, auto bank script, save location script and some admin only
scripts. The only thing we could add is the save item script, but that lead to combat log-off. To avoid these problems, we don't
have this. So except that, we have the same scripts like PW.

DarthTaco said:
Ok, how does Creating an Annoyance sound? If I log off far away from a fort, with a rifle, knife, and hides I'd love to come back on with those.

If you would like for the Official EU server to add the script, post a thread on www.pf-official.eu and perhaps start a poll.

Effectively, as BlackSniper said, the scripts for armor & items savings wer enot putted on in order to avoid combat logging.
You want to leave ? Sell your items, you money is persistently saved.

Back
Top Bottom