Module System

Users who are viewing this thread

Gaulc21

Recruit
Anyone have a module system where they have removed all single player aspects of the game? I mean im more familiar with NW module system but the mod im doing is going to be native mp. SO thanks if anyone has a premade native module system thats mp only. I would greatly appreciate it! :grin:
Thanks
Gaul

I have normal native module system, but it only have the serverside stufs (because i like native server side modding), without any SP or client side related thing.

If you want to remove all sp stuffs, first go and remove all dialogs, quests, triggers, simple triggers, SP mission templates (the ones that don't begin with "multiplayer_"), parties (make sure to leave first 3 parties there), party templates (again, leave the hardwired templates there), map icons. After that, you need to open module_scripts, and go throu all 47000 lines, and delete SP related scripts (if the script starts with "game_" and it is SP, then delete only the contents). And you are done! (this will take a minimum of 2 hours)

If, on the other hand you just want the player to not be able to access singleplayer simply remove the "start new game" button by changing the following in game_variables.txt and toss a change_screen_quit in the first menu if they somehow manage to click it.
Code:
initial_start_new_game_button_position_x = 0.05
initial_start_new_game_button_position_y = 0.44

Back
Top Bottom