Turned of battle wounds, does my current wound dissapear?

Users who are viewing this thread

lordboy54

Recruit
I have a broken rib that never seems to heal with huge penalties. I just turned of battle wounds in the mod options due to this, because the game lacks a doctor or whatnot to heal the wound(which it should have, in the mead hall or whatnot) and the wounds never seem to go away. Will the wound go away after I disabled this option?

edit: Seriously how the hell do I turn off this wound feature? it seems it still applies according to the "am I wounded" thingy. It's the most broken part of this mod. Why the hell would you create permament wounds? I understand it in a game like Crusader kings 2 or whatnot, but there you can die and get another character. Here you have just one character the entire game, if you're going to give this guy penalties you better have a way to remove it.

now i got a "during the days training, you were wounded." does this mean that my wounds are now permament thanks to a random event I have completely lack control of?

lordboy54 said:
now i got a "during the days training, you were wounded." does this mean that my wounds are now permament thanks to a random event I have completely lack control of?

No, this is basic damage that affect your hp this day only.

lordboy54 said:
I have a broken rib that never seems to heal with huge penalties. I just turned of battle wounds in the mod options due to this, because the game lacks a doctor or whatnot to heal the wound(which it should have, in the mead hall or whatnot) and the wounds never seem to go away. Will the wound go away after I disabled this option?

edit: Seriously how the hell do I turn off this wound feature? it seems it still applies according to the "am I wounded" thingy. It's the most broken part of this mod. Why the hell would you create permament wounds? I understand it in a game like Crusader kings 2 or whatnot, but there you can die and get another character. Here you have just one character the entire game, if you're going to give this guy penalties you better have a way to remove it.

If you have a wound and turn off wounds system, it never recovery. You need to turn off system when you dont have wounds.

Permanent wounds: wounds are permanent just when you get second wound and previus wound wasnt cured.
Time for cure: Minor wounds 15 days, maior wounds 1 month.

Each point in your medical skills take off a day, having 10 in each will heal your wounds in a day.

Back
Top Bottom