Bug? - Im my own enemy after calling myself king

Users who are viewing this thread

Felgren

Recruit
Hi Guys,

yesterday i asked my khan for a castle i captuered. as he said no, he wont give it to me, i told him, that i would no longer be his vassal. everythings fine so far ....
i choose to held my fiefs and not give them back, so that i had at least a good start for my own empire (3 citys, 5 castles).
but now that i am king and named my faction i cant get into my citys anymore!?

everytime i move into my citys its said, that my banners fly around, my troops guard the gates but i can only sneak in or ask to speak to someone (but noones in there, nether my wife) or just leave.
peasents flee from me and when i speak to my vassals (lords from my npc) i have an option, that i want to make peace with my kingdom. my vassal tells me, that i have to speak to my "name" (character). Is there anything wrong?

I can manage my kingdoms, if i sneak in my town with my court ... but i cannot just go inside. Is it a bug???

someone here has any expiriences?

ok, i tried something else.

i told my liege, that i want to break my oath and i gave his fiefs back. so i started my "new" kingdom without any fiefs.

i captured a castle, founded my kingdom, gave it a name and persuaded the first enemy i met to be my first follower. fine ...

just after that, i saw the note "running from felgren" under his name. so i captured a city to see, if im my own enemy again and ... damn it ... i am! :sad:

whats that bug about?

im playing 1.158 warband with nativ expansion 608b

thats frustrating  :???: 

Back
Top Bottom