MP Medieval [WB] European blood : PW submod Wargame overhaul. Thread reworked

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks amazing man, can't wait to get back into PW with this submod as I'm pretty ******** sure it'll have a huge population.

However I am surprised reading the initial plans of linking the server to the website, are you sure you can pull it off in a way described in the OP? That'd be great.

Elduar said:
Looks amazing man, can't wait to get back into PW with this submod as I'm pretty ******** sure it'll have a huge population.

However I am surprised reading the initial plans of linking the server to the website, are you sure you can pull it off in a way described in the OP? That'd be great.

Good to see you back Elduar.

The initial link to website will be quite basic.

1. Detection of players values ( money in pouch and in bank )
2. Auto crafting by detection of the lords and the ressources/weapons stockpiles.

Haven't read too much into it, but PW with more fighting and less labour sounds about what I would have liked PW to be from the beginning.
Persistent Empires seemed to have taken a similar route but sadly the development stopped. I hope this one will get something done.

Siegbert_von_Meklenburg said:
Haven't read too much into it, but PW with more fighting and less labour sounds about what I would have liked PW to be from the beginning.
Persistent Empires seemed to have taken a similar route but sadly the development stopped. I hope this one will get something done.

The dev is progressing well.
Bye.

AlphA

First of all. A great deal of people offered to give a hand.
Let it be, for forum thread, graphics for menu, scening and ingame modelling.

We are delighted that the community support us like this.

At the moment, we are having some trouble with applying the heraldic textures, that sounds quick simple, but no-one managed to get trough our problem for now.

If someone is able to help and enable the script for heraldic armours
( which are OSP heraldics ) please contact us. We will make us save a lot of time.

Here some screen shots with new animations and weapons.
52C52630E9B4D49238003910563C350214952FCC

EC4A151838286A550692D604909CE65DECF0BB56

B150475F9E6B4D027D060E2DD036E6DF6C2318B8

1978EEF95407E2348AA7B4EA1F9F153224598CED

I really liked those standing animations, specially the one for 2Hs.

I think the main town could produce certain amount of tools(because it suppose to have some urban workers there), which is able to sell in the village and it is good for some kind of organization like individual or trade union

Looks very nice. I personally got really bored of PW as soon as V.4 came out, hopefully this will recreate some of those old memories of PW v.3

Caesarcomeback said:
I think the main town could produce certain amount of tools(because it suppose to have some urban workers there), which is able to sell in the village and it is good for some kind of organization like individual or trade union

I disagree to mobilize a large part of the map props to set up a "main town" which won't be populated or even defended by faction.
The trade union and stuff are just anarchronistic
All the crafting and trading works have to be organized either by factions or some commoners bands if anything.
The production of tools depend of castle;

YourStepDad said:
Those are animations for 18th century onwards gunpowder weapons, while the first two may look fine, the running one will be just silly.

We want to set up a more militaristic system for PW. Since most of the players will be fighters, playing in large groups or small armies, the disciplined walk & run with polearms as shown in the pictures seems fair.
If players don't like it we will remove it.

Concerning release date, we are confident to be able to deliver an alpha within a month. We mostly work on

- Content
- Anim
- Heraldics gear
- Website & SQL integration.
- Balance of combat & economy.

Just heard about this.

My reaction:  Finally.

I cannot wait, I think this will be great and breathe new life into the PW scene for most people.

Back
Top Bottom