[WIP] NEW NA SERVER ( Limeros_NA_RP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord_Edward

Regular
kendal_castle_470x372_zps1a504cb6.jpg

WELCOME

[size=12pt]Limeros Roleplaying is a new Persistent Worlds 200 slot server located in Houston, Texas. This server hopes to capture the true meaning of of Persistent Worlds- Roleplaying. This will be a server where roleplaying is required at all times unless using the //, then speaking without roleplay is allowed momentarily. Unlike other NA servers like Avalon and Nexus this server will be free of trolls, choas, and BS because of strict, dedicated, and active admins that won't take any @#$%. Although we sound and will be strict, out main purpose it to let everyone have fun roleplaying in the medieval era![/size]

Map

[size=12pt]For starters we will be using a map {Default with upgrades}. We will be switching to new maps everyone 1 to 2 months depending on the communities feedback. [/size]

Map Overview

2636-3-1330669377.jpg

Rules

[size=14pt][size=12pt]1. No randoming, meaning you cannot just run up to somebody and kill them without a reason or correct RP. This will result in a Permanent Ban.

[size=12pt]2. Robbing- You may only rob a person if you are an outlaw. The robbing price is 500 gold for everyone. If you are in a regular faction you may tax, but you can only tax someone of your land. When robbing, you must say halt three times in chat before just killing the person you are halting. (Make sure the person acknowledges you are halting them them.)

3. War should not happen often, but when it does... these are the reasons-

A. Land- (only if the faction attacking does not have any land)

B. Assult- (If a faction attacks one of your men, you can war them for assault of a friendly faction member)

C. Insulting- If another faction insults the lord of your faction, you may war them for that reason.

D. Robbery- (If another faction robs your money chest or someone illegally robs one of your faction members, you may war them.

There will be NO imperial conquest or anything ridiculous like that. If you illegally war, you will have to unwar immediately. If you don't, it will result in a temporary ban.
[/size]

4. NLR- When you respawn from dying you are born again, only remembering the faction you are in and the lord of the faction. This means you cannot NRR and get revenge on the person who killed you in your previous life. This also means if you kill someone for whatever reason, you cannot repeatedly kill them. This will also result in a permanent ban.

5. Killing- (You may kill someone if you are at war with them, if they want to rob you, insult you, or harm you.

6. Contracts- (An assassination contract is legal. This means that you receive a contract from somebody to kill a specific person by saying "Contract Accepted" in global.)

7. MetaGaming- (There will be no metagaming allowed. The only metagame allowed is in clan faction chat- For example if you are getting attacked outside your castle, you can say in faction chat that you need help. Everything else must be said in nearby chat. The only thing you can use global chat for is if you are in a short non RP short discussion, or sending a message to a faction. Example: *Letter to Vornnesten Lord*- Open your gates.

8. Bad Language- (Bad language like curses, slurs, or anything that is immature said in global or clan chat will result in a Permanent BAN. You may cuss and use harsh language in nearby chat for RP reasons, but still no racial slurs.

9. Scripts (Our scripts allow you to bank and when you log out of the server, to keep your armor, horse and money. If you combat log to save your gear and horse, you will be permanently banned for at least three months.

Follow these simple rules and the server will run smoothly and admins will not have to hound over everyone constantly.

images

Our Goal

Our goal as a server is to make a very fun experience for the NA community. We just want a smooth running NA PW server with no trolling and actual RP!  can you imagine that haha? Well come join us if you are tired of getting RDM'd all the time and getting constantly robbed  :lol:

Teamspeak:
coming soon

Website
Coming soon

Do you have a clan for PW? Your clan can be recognized as an official clan in our server! Just fill out this application on this thread!

Clan Name:
Servers You play on:

hmmmm, insulting the big dogs in the park already are we?

Yeah the trolls thing, really it is the NA player base these days, if you magically find a player base you will see soon enough that NAPW play style is 80% killing, and 20% roleplaying, and trying to enforce strict RP rules to "fend off the trolls" will just lead to no players.

NA is ghetto, if you want to run a server with people sitting in rooms and talking for 8 hours go host an EU server. 

I will be editing rule 8 and also I didn't mean to insult anyone, was just pointing out that the servers where chaotic. I know the NA community is "Ghetto" but I think if I can get forty active people in Limeros that are willing to roleplay, then that will be great. I don't need over 100 like avalon or nexus. Honestly I want this server to be like lonely hearts.. RIP lonely hearts XD

*ANNOUNCEMENT* If you think you would make a good admin for our new and growing server, please PM me and ill send you the application.

*NEWS* Teamspeak is almost up as well as the website!

Sorry for the double post guys!

Back
Top Bottom