Lords going strong over time

Users who are viewing this thread

delavaskez

Sergeant at Arms
Okay,- I got 2 lords on my side, and each of them has 1 village. And ever since I gave those villages they're being raided alongside mine.
So, I waited,, and waited.. and waited..
And my lords were captured for like...4-5 weeks. And waited, and waited. And now they're back. Now they have 250+ Soldiers each.

Normal? Sustainable by a simple village that's being raided non-stop? Uhmm.. What the hell? I barely see a lord with a castle with that many soldiers in party.

That's impressive, who are they if I may ask? and what did they hold before they joined you? maybe they had a lot of money from their previous holdings.

Aetheling Cetwine Cinelgilsing (or such) with 230 men in army.
And the other one is Tiarna Faelchu mac Airmetach with 130 men.

No idea what they had or held. The first one is from defeated kingdom I think, I managed to "give him troops" to get around 5 relation points and since his relationship with leader was low enough, I got him on my side fairly easy.

While the other one is an old friend, I had relation with him like 80-99. I think 80 since I fought him once accidently xD.
Anyway,, I got that from giving him troops,enlisting myself in his army, helping him in battles and just a FEW task lol.

I won another town.. I dont know who shall I give it. The one with more or less army?

Edit:

Decided to give town to the one with more army cuz he accompanied me with all battles that was before and after conquering that town. While I conquered the castle long time ago and I didn't give it to anyone to attract more lords. Failed hardly lol. Now I got 3 more villages to keep unassigned :smile:

Hmm those lords don't say me anything, I thought I knew most of the lords :smile: And sounds like you're doing well, early on after starting my kingdom I prioritize giving any walled holdings to lords asap, so they can put an army in it. Lords run out of money sooner or later if they get defeated a lot and have no fiefs (that means small and untrained army)

True, and good point.
But a weird thing is that actually they had been defeated like countless of times,and they always had small army. Untill, untill I made one of them a marshal. I think thats the moment all got fixed :grin:.

Now they operate quite huge armies, and I gave them walled estates :smile: I like how I did it since enemies have to go trough two of them in order to attack me :grin:

Im guessing you have a castle or a town with (lots of?) troops in it. Curious thing about marshals is that they can take troops from the player's holdings, not sure about other AI lords. That guy with more troops just probably helped himself to some of your men.

Say whaaat?
I didn't notice, however both of them suddenly grew in numbers.
Anyway, I've got a half ireland now.

And lords are coming to join my by themselfs. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom