Why are people still playing boring native?

Users who are viewing this thread

Urban_Viking

Sergeant
Can't we forget the native game when everyone has played it for quite awhile already and start populating servers for user created mods like Vikingr and bearforce. As an Australian its impossible to play some mods since our warband community is small but if only they would stop playing native deathmatch and start playing the beautiful mods, we could easily populate them. Also i hate the fact that napoleonic wars is the cornerstone for the multiplayer community, line battles have to get boring as well, following a guy around occasionally getting a shot from 100 metres away then dying and waiting, waiting... waiting...

Please frens, there are mods that need your attention, if people want to play boring old native singleplayer will always be there. Anyway if native is always going to be popular how about native line battles im sure that would be more fun than juts getting on deathmatch and spamming a 2h axe while naked.

Well, I agree about the NW part, but that's just the way mods are, they gain popularity for a bit, and then mostly just go away.

Native Warband is by far the best experience I've had in any video game. I've yet to play any mod that can give the the level of fun that an intense 7v7 native scrim can give me.

Difficult for a user-created mod to achieve the kind of balance required to be a truly compelling multiplayer game. Native has many flaws but once you get past the 2-hand spam it's surprisingly balanced. Except cav are OP, ban pls

This is why a lot of people still play Native :grin:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MBtvReplay

https://www.youtube.com/user/WarbandNA

Nelosis said:
maybe its cause native is native and alot of ppl.. just dont get the concept of mods... :3
Maybe its the NW players with their rp idea of competitive that infect the mods that could be fun for multyplayer in the native clans' view

Waiting for co-op Campaign Play..... :eek:

As a side note, I know I'll be running some sort of unique shield wall event come Bannerlords.  Should be a giant influx of players and events when that glorious day arrives.

Thundersnow said:

As a side note, I know I'll be running some sort of unique shield wall event come Bannerlords.  Should be a giant influx of players and events when that glorious day arrives.
Exactly what I mean, a bunch of role players trying to play Native infecting the competitive field. But go ahead the real Native clans are dying.

That's some ****ed-up kind of internet gaming community xenophobia right there. How could "role players" be "infecting the competitive field?" What exactly are they doing, hmm? What's so bad about NW players trying native?

Thundersnow said:

Seriously what is up with you NW people and shield walls, they just don't work in native >;I

Orion said:
That's some ****ed-up kind of internet gaming community xenophobia right there. How could "role players" be "infecting the competitive field?" What exactly are they doing, hmm? What's so bad about NW players trying native?
I like how the NW guys are trying out the Native but maybe they can try the competitive play that the original Native clans are used to instead of going straight to the role play.

I think more NW regiments should come play in the Native competitive scene, that's where they would get a real test for their team. As a long time player of NW and MM before it, I know there's lots of potential in there.

Xenomorph4412 said:
Thundersnow said:

Exactly what I mean, a bunch of role players trying to play Native infecting the competitive field. But go ahead the real Native clans are dying.

So much drama, mate. You sound like the last representative member of a raped-survivor camp in some post-apocalyptic world. Let everyone choose what they want to play and how they want it to as long as it doesn't disturb one another.

Belendor said:
Xenomorph4412 said:
Thundersnow said:

So much drama, mate. You sound like the last representative member of a raped-survivor camp in some post-apocalyptic world. Let everyone choose what they want to play and how they want it to as long as it doesn't disturb one another.
Guess I just want more people playing The non rp native

Back
Top Bottom