M&B Warband Crashing when fighting certain lords.

Users who are viewing this thread

woutaccor

Recruit
Hello everyone, I don't know whether this is the right forum to post this topic in or not but couldn't find any else.

So im playing M&B Warband with an mod called 'A Clash of Kings' and since yesterday when I fight certain lords the game crashes when I click on them to engage in battle, and then one of the lords sieged my town and that worked, I could fight him without a crash but when the battle was over and I press tab to exit the game still crashed. The lord had a party of 400 but it crashes with another lord that has a party of 70 aswell. I don't think it has something to do with my pc not being good enough because it's a really good pc and I can run almost all games on Ultra setting with 60 fps.

Any help? Thanks in advance.

woutaccor said:
Hello everyone, I don't know whether this is the right forum to post this topic in or not but couldn't find any else.

So im playing M&B Warband with an mod called 'A Clash of Kings' and since yesterday when I fight certain lords the game crashes when I click on them to engage in battle, and then one of the lords sieged my town and that worked, I could fight him without a crash but when the battle was over and I press tab to exit the game still crashed. The lord had a party of 400 but it crashes with another lord that has a party of 70 aswell. I don't think it has something to do with my pc not being good enough because it's a really good pc and I can run almost all games on Ultra setting with 60 fps.

Any help? Thanks in advance.

Try running it on a lower version of DirectX

Go to the game start it,then go go configure and then look for Load Settings on Demand make sure there is not a checked box, It fixed my problem for that, should do yours.

Back
Top Bottom