Is there any way to make the speed of Blood And Steel, into other mods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Red Moose

Recruit
Hello, let me explain a bit.

The speed of Blood and Steel is awesome. I'm just wondering what was changed to make that happen. Whether it was a big fix, or a simple change of a number somewhere.

I notice many other mods for Warband are generally slow (like Native).

Any help is greatly appreciated!

When you say speed, what do you mean by that? The actual battle speed (which in changeable in options)? The rate of leveling up? The fighting on the world map/faction wars?

Yeah, the battle speed more specifically. Pretty much what Blood and Steel is (the speed it has at the current version) compared with native/other mods that use native's speed etc.

Also, the changing of the battle speed in the options doesn't seem to work, for some reason...

Unless it does and I've just run into a bug. -.-

I think you're referring to the weapon speeds.

To do this you'll need to manually edit the weapons to have a faster speeds. Something like Morghs M&B Editor can do this. The only downside is you'll be doing it for 1 to 2 hours of editing.

Oh dear.

Ah well, thanks for your help. I assume that was the problem. It was mainly things like, when shooting an arrow, it would fly through the air so slowly compared with Blood And Steel, which is an almost instant shot form one end to the other.

Thanks. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom