SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

GoldEagleMNE said:
And the answers are
No.
Of course.
No.

The work that has remained to be done till the release is coding wise mostly, giving items to troops etc. J32 is working on Reach armors and they are looking great. A update of the development will be in Friday and I sure hope it will be a big dev blog.

Awesome. Big ups and best or luck.

Hello. How are you going to integrate the House Targaryen in the game? Will Essos be on the map?
Also, the question related to killing lords is very good.

Thank you, and good luck on this wonderful mod.

I stand where discussion about killable lords more or less ended in previous thread - well, beside the sacramental "creators will decide" - only way to implement it, is to create replacements, probably random, so one wouldn't "run out" of them. Which kinda ruins the fact that fun from this mod will come from fighting along or against people from books.
Also, I guess killable lords would result in dangerously low amounts of Freys in the ecosystem :razz:

Do not look here said:
Also, I guess killable lords would result in dangerously low amounts of Freys in the ecosystem :razz:

You would have to grind them *****es for hour after hour.

So, as you can see I am leading this mod once more so I will skip most of the stuff I wanted to say here because I am a bit short on time. So this has been happening with the mod:
Lumos worked on the Nights Watch and the Free Folk and its almost finished, then he abandoned the mod.
TheLoneWolf made Nights Watch map icons.
I took the lead once again.
I worked a bit as my free time allowed me.
I made couple of armors which I will not show because they are unfinished.
I made a Kings Landing map icon from a OSP Al Mansur pack.
J32 became an active team member once again and I got 8 new armors from him.
Viserion joined the team as a 3D/2D artist and he made an amazing Reach armor.

Here are some of the work to show. I wanted to make a video preview for this update but I couldnt get the time to make that. I will make it tomorrow or in a few days.

YQNWB.png
lOe9q.png
4jDYW.png
hK-w1.png
x4eJp.png
fM1hY4M.png
S1Gm9.png
I will show you more stuff soon.

Thanks for the update and keep this up. You know, obstacles are the spice that gives flavor to the satisfaction and victory you will feel when the mod will be released and finished. Never give up!

Glad to see that the mod is progressing, first time in months that ive been positive about the development.

GoldEagleMNE said:
fM1hY4M.png
Will the underskirt of this armor be the Tyrell rose, or will it be whatever the player's banner is ?

Good work GoldEagle and the team...

Хорошо помощник работа.

Back
Top Bottom