how get settlers for village?? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Sirili09 said:
Brum Eldar said:
i think he means to have more people on the settlement.  :lol:

correct! u know how?

well my colony friend.. base builders and settlers just appears all the time on your settlement every day, and for example to get wood gatherers go to a town, and look on the guild district, then go to the lumberjacking guild i think it is, then there you can recruit novice wood gatherers, then go to your settlement, go to the option where you can recruit wood gatherer's and it should appear an option that it says Transfer novice wood gatherer's to settlement. ^_^

Brum Eldar said:
Sirili09 said:
Brum Eldar said:
i think he means to have more people on the settlement.  :lol:

correct! u know how?

well my colony friend.. base builders and settlers just appears all the time on your settlement every day, and for example to get wood gatherers go to a town, and look on the guild district, then go to the lumberjacking guild i think it is, then there you can recruit novice wood gatherers, then go to your settlement, go to the option where you can recruit wood gatherer's and it should appear an option that it says Transfer novice wood gatherer's to settlement. ^_^

THX! :grin:

Thanks for giving the tips. V0.11 colony management will be simpler. I hope it won't be too simple, tho.

Back
Top Bottom